⚡Chapter 11 :- ( Proposal )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

Oh god !!! I wish the earth would swallow me.

" What In the world is going on in here !? " Hazel asked.

" Hazel !!! I can explain , it's not what It looks like " I said my face turning bright red as Bruce taped new diaper and snapped on the romper.

" You know what Tim ! I....I don't think it's right time to talk " Hazel said and closed the door.

" Who was she ? " Kelly asked.

" My 13th Ex-girfriend...." I mumbled.

At Hazel's House....

I knocked on door and Hazel's Mom opened the door.

" Hi Carol " I said smiling.

" Hello Tim ! come Inside " Carol said and I missed getting inside.

" Is Hazel there ? " I asked.

" Yes , she is in her room " Carol said and I nodded going upstairs knocking on her door.

" Who is it ? " Hazel asked.

" Hazel , please open the door , It's me Tim " I said.

" Fine.." Hazel said opening the door and I got inside.

" Hazel- " I said.

" I just want to hear truth , alright ? "
Hazel said and I nodded.

" When I realized about your pregnancy ,I felt not only responsible for you but for our baby and that's why I decided to took on a Job " I said.

" Oh ? Can you tell me what kind of Job are you doing ? " Hazel said.

" I..I sighned as a part time Baby whisperer , before that I need to clear 3 sessions , I finished my 1st session today " I said.

" Why didn't you told me about this earlier ? " Hazel asked.

" I didn't know how to tell you about It but what I knew is this was the only way I could get good earning " I said.

" Tim , these are the moments I feel that I wish I hadn't broke up with you
" Hazel said wrapping her arms around my shoulder smiling.

" I don't know about that Hazel but I promise that I will try to best father to our child " I said and I saw David getting Into the room.

" * Cough * Hazel , your Mom is calling you downstairs...." David and Hazel nodded leaving the room.

" I think...I should leave " I said.

" Tim , I heard everything , so have you made a decision ? " David asked.

" About What ? " I asked.

" Marrying my daughter " David said.

" I love Hazal but I want a little more time to get everything sorted out "
I said.

" Alright you take your time but remember If you hurt my little girl , there will be the consequences , do I make myself clear young man ?"
David said.

" Yes sir " I said.

At Home....

" So you went to see Hazel ? " Dad asked.

" Ya " I said.

" Son , you know you can talk to me about anything right ? " Dad said.

" I know Dad , Dad what's difference between being a father and being a Dad " I asked.

" Tim , anyone can be father but being a Dad is very difficult , what you need to remember is feeling of being Dad and seeing your children grow up to be a better person is the best feeling in the world " Dad said smiling and patted my shoulder.

" Thanks Dad " I said.

" You don't have to thank me , Kiddo , come on let's go and have lunch "
Dad said.

" Wait ? What's for lunch ? " I asked.

" Your Mom has made Spaghetti with meat balls " Dad said.

" Oh ! Nice " I said.

At Jefferson County Highschool...

This was It ! I had to ask Hazel to Marry me.

" Dude , what are you thinking ? "
Alex asked.

" How do I propose Hazel to marry me ? " I asked.

" That's It ? If you really want to know How to propose her you need to read
' 101 ways to propose your girl "
Alex said.

" No ! " I said snorting.

" Then how are you gonna do It ?
" Alex said.

" I think I got a idea " I said.

Later......

" Come on !! where are you taking me , Stacy " Hazel said to friend as she was blindfolded.

" Here we are ! " Stacy said removing the blindfold and Hazel saw that she was In a school auditorium.

" Oh my god " Hazel gasped , whole auditorium was adored with red heart shaped ballons.

" Hazel walk a little bit further "
I said and Hazel nodded.

Hazel was standing in the middle of red heart filled with petals.

" Play ! " I said and school band started to play a  romantic song.

" Tim ! you did this all ? " Hazel asked smiling.

" Yes ,  but you should thank our friends and school band and also our coach for allowing this , do you like it
" I asked.

" I love It Tim " Hazel said.

" Hazel , there is something I have been wanting to tell you for so long time " I got on my knee " Hazel Dean Audrey , would you like to Marry me "
I asked and Hazel looked at me totally shocked.

" Yes Tim , I would love to but -" Hazel said as I saw tears brimming In her eyes and she ran away.

" Hazel ? " I asked.

Did I do something wrong ?

To Be Continued.....

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hey guys hope you all are enjoying the story , please don't forget to vote and comment.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡