⚡Chapter 13 :- ( Baby whisperer challenge )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

Hazel's Dad wants her to abort the baby but he has no right to make a decision about It.

The school was soon going out for the Summer vacation and I was excited to know the gender of the baby.

2 more weeks to go until our school goes out for Summer Vacation.

I woke up took shower and got downstairs getting my school bag.

" Morning " I said taking a seat.

" Good Morning Kiddo " Dad said.

" Hey sweetheart , I made huye favorite waffles with suyrup and strawberries on top " Mom said serving.

" Smells good " I said and started eating as Landon came downstairs taking a seat beside me.

" Hey bud , good morning " Landon said ruffling my hair.

" Hey ! don't mess with my hair "
I said grumbling.

" So how is everything going at school ? " Mom asked.

" Yeah everything is just fine " I said.

" Timothy you know you tell is anything , we are your family and we are not going to Judge you " Dad said.

" It's abour Hazel " I said.

" What about her ? " Landon asked.

" Hazel's Dad want her to abort the baby because he thinks If she becomes a mother she will be bound responsibilities and won't be able to pursue her life goal " I said.

" What !? That's ridiculous " Dad said.

" Tim I was still working when I was working with you and even after you were born I was still able to do my job , you and Landon are my world but Hazel's Dad need to stop trying to make a decision on behalf of her daughter " Mom said.

" I am thinking to talk to him tonight "
I said.

" Alright good luck son , remember we are with you " Dad said patting my back and I nodded.

" Thanks guys I really needed It "
I said.

" Anytime sweetie , would you like me to pick you up from school later ? "
Mom asked.

" No thanks Mom , Mr George wants my help babysitting his nephew so he will be picking me up from school "
I said and Mom nodded.

At Jefferson County Highschool....

I was getting my stuff Into locker while talking to my friend Alex.

" Dude I heard Coach Bolton wants wants us to stay for an extra hour for the practice " Alex said.

" That sucks " I said.

" Hey " Hazel said smiling as she walked In and I could clearly see her tiny baby bump.

" Tim I will see you In class " Alex said and I nodded.

" Hey Babe , everything good "
I said hugging Hazel.

" I am good , you feel this " Hazel said placing my hand on her tiny bump feeling the baby.

" Hazel this is our baby , I will talk your Dad about it today " I said.

" You will be a great Dad you know Tim ? " Hazel said smiling.

" I know " I said.

After the class was over we were on the ground for soccer practice.

" Boys ! I need you to take atleast
10 laps of the ground for warm up "
Coach Bolton said.

" Damn I feel like shi* " Alex said running.