⚡Chapter 12 :- ( Friday The 13th )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

It's been a few days since I propsed Hazel and looks like she is really good at avoiding me.

It was not going to be a good day ever since I saw what day it was.

It was Friday the 13th!!!!

I have a very bad history with number 13.

Two months ago I fell down stairs and twisted my ankle and it was when I realized I slipped on 13th staircase.

I was In my bed and only 2 more days to go until school Is out for Summer Vacation.

There was no way I was going to school today.

" Timothy ! get your lazy  butt out of the bed or you will be late for school Young Man!! " Mom said getting In my room.

" I don't want to go to school Mom ! "
I said groaning and putting pillow over my head.

" -And why the world you wouldn't want to go to school Tim " Mom asked putting her hands on her hips.

" You know ! It's going to be bad day and don't you know what day it is ? "
I said.

" Please enlighten me Timothy , What day is it ? " Mom said.

" Mom ! It's Friday the 13th ! you know bad stuff happen with me - "
I said.

" Tim , enough with the excuses , your going to school that's it ! " Mom said grabbing the sheets and I hold them tightly.

" No ! " I said.

" Alright ! If that's how you want It but don't tell me I didn't warn you "
I saw Mom turning around and going downstairs.

Finally !! I could just spend the whole time In my roop.

Ah! Peace....

Suddenly everything was quite and I hugged my pillow.

SMACK!!

" Ouch !!! " I jumped In the air when I felt sharp sting on my butt.

" Now I got your attention " I gulped when I saw Dad looking at me sternly.

" Dad I- " I said.

" I don't want to hear It Timothy , your getting your butt downstairs right now and don't you ever give your Mother a hard time , do I make myself clear ? " Dad said.

" Yes Sir " I said.

Jeez !!! Dad can be really serious when he wants too.

" Good " Dad said and I quickly went to take shower.

I got downstairs and ate breakfast  as I got ready for school.

At Jefferson county Highschool...

I sulkily got Into the school and I saw my friend Alex and I waved at him.

" Hey Alex - " I walked towards him when I suddenly slipped and fell on my butt.

" Woah ! dude you alright " Alex said giving me a hand.

" Ouch..." I said rubbing my butt and I groaned at banana peel.

" Did you see that !! " I growled when I saw Gordon recording It.

" What the heck Gordon !? " Alex said.

" I used to think your Just fuck***  Idiot but now I realize your blind too , this is so going on Instagram " Gordon said laughing.

E.J walked In and saw Gordon holding his phone.

" Oops , sorry " E.J pretended to push Gordon which made his phone to slip out of his hand and hit the ground.

" What the fuc* !?? I will make you pay for this E.J " Gordon said picking up his phone.

" Ya sure dude " E.J said and Gordon walked away.

" Thanks for helping E.J " I said.

" Nah , Gordon is a Jerk and I wasn't going let him do that anyway " E.J said smiling.

" I guess I am just having a bad day "
I said.

" You should check on Hazel , I saw her going Into restroom " E.J said and I nodded.

Later....

" Hazel ? Babe are you there ? "
I asked standing outside the restroom.

" Go away Tim " I heard Hazel say , her voice was little watery.

" No , I am not going do you hear It , please come out , I can help you "
I said and Hazel walked outside.

The tear tracks looked like she was crying....

But why ?

" Hazel you know you can tell me anything ? " I asked.

" I am so sorry Tim , I ran away the other day when you tried to propose me " Hazel said.

" It's ok Hazel but why are you crying ? " I asked.

" It's Dad , he wants me to abort the baby " Hazel said crying and I pulled her In hug trying to calmn her down.

" That's not fair !!! It's our baby , How can he - " I said.

" Let me explain " Hazel said and began explaining.

Few days ago....

" Sweetheart , I want to talk to you " David said looking at Hazel.

" Yes Dad ? " Hazel asked.

" It's been a while since I talked to Tim , he is a fine young man but I want to know how you feel about him ? " David asked.

" I think I still love him Dad " Hazel said.

" Hazel , I don't want you to make the same mistake your mother did , But with getting pregnant you have made this really complicated " David said.

" Dad , Tim has got a Job and we will do our best to raise this baby - "
Hazel said.

" Sweetheart , I am more concerned about If your mentally and physically ready to be mother to child at a young age " David said.

" Dad I can- " Hazel said.

" Now listen Hazel , you have a life ahead and when you have child you will be bound to many responsibilities ,
I don't want my daughter to suffer Just because she got knocked out by her
Ex , I have already told Tim , I am giving you both about 2 weeks of time to think really hard about it , I want you both to get married  ,
If you think your not capable of this we will go with abortion " David said and Hazel choked on sob.

Present time....

I was feeling really furious at David , how could he say something like that to Hazel.

" We will deal with this toghter babe , I think it's about time we should go to class " I said and Hazel nodded.

I wasn't going to let David take this baby from us.

To Be Continued....

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hey guys hope you all are enjoying the story please don't forget to vote and comment.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡