⚡Chapter 9 :- ( Love Triangle )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

It was Terrible , Horrible , not so good , very bad day.

You would ask why ???

I went to bed late because I was watching ' Twilight Saga ' when Dad told me to go to bed since it was 12:53.

When I woke up I realized I had forgotten to complete my AP assignment.

We were told to submit our assignments on time and any late assignment would mean I won't be getting a A+ on my sheet.

That sucks......

So I got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast with my family.

" Kid , I don't think that's how you should go to school " Landon said.

" Don't call me kid , I am almost an adult and what do you mean by I shouldn't go to school like this " I asked.

" Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...." Landon mumbled.

" Son , If I would be you , I would go and put on some pants " Dad said and I looked down and realized I was just wearing my boxers.

" I forgot to wear pants ! Brb ! " I said and went upstairs.

Jefferson County Highschool....

So Mom dropped me off to school and after what I saw I really wanted to bang my head.

" What the hell !? " I grolwed when I saw multiple photos of my naked a** and well front...along with letters with hearts on them were stuck on my locker from top to bottom.

" Wow dude , looks like you got really famous " Alex said as I tore the pictures.

" Hey Tim ! you looked really hot yesterday , call me If you want a night out " Karen said popping of bubble gum before giving me flying kiss.

" Ugggh !!!! I should have stayed at home " I said groaning.

" You know only 3 weeks are left and all teachers are riding our a** for submission of all assignments and reports " Alex said.

" I know...I forgot to do my AP assignment " I said.

" That's sucks....Oh btw , I saw Hazel with some other guy " Alex said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

" Who !? " I asked grabbing his shoulder.

" Come with me " Alex said and peered from behind of wall.

" Oh no ! not him " I said looking at person who was talking to Hazel.

" Who is he ? " Alex asked.

" His name Is Elijah Julia's and he is a bad news  " I said.