⚡Chapter 6 :- ( Killer On Loose )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

So when Dad found out that I got Into fight at school he was both surprised and disappointed In me.

Principal was kind enough to let me go with a warning but I was grounded for 1 week.

Well worth of It !!!

Good thing I could still go to work.

" Hey you ok ? " Landon asked as I was sitting at backyard watching the stary night.

" Ya...It's just everything that's happening " I said.

" I get It bro , look I have been there and from what I see you have a lot to deal with but you need to know that we are with you , me , Mom , Dad , Alex and Hazel - " Landon said.

" I broke up with Hazel " I said.

" I know you have a bad luck with Girlfriends but Hazel is different , I think she has still feelings for you " Landon said.

" She practically dumped me !! " I said.

" Been there kid , you know what you just need to tell her your true feelings
" Landon said.

" Thanks Landon " I said smiling.

" Hey no need to thank kid , what are brothers for " Landon ruffled my hair.

Landon is the best big brother I could wish for.

Next Day...

George's Little.Club

" Good morning Bruce and Kelly " I said smiling.

" Good morning sweetie " Kelly said smiling back.

" Well Good morning kiddo , let's start the training ? shall we " Bruce asked.

" So what are we gonna do today ? "
I asked.

" Today we are gonna teach you how to deal with fussy babies , sometimes when your arw with a baby on car ride or park you will find It really difficult , so let's get you prepared shall we ? " Kelly said and I nodded.

Bruce picked me up and placed me on changing table and quickly diapered me.

Bruce dressed me Into ' Navy blue and red stripped onsie and bright red Elmo shortfalls ' before attaching
' Red Elmo ' pacifier along with Elmo socks and velcro shoes.

Bruce dressed me Into ' Navy blue and red stripped onsie and bright red Elmo shortfalls ' before attaching ' Red Elmo ' pacifier along with Elmo socks and velcro shoes