⚡Chapter 10 :- ( Father or Just a Sperm Donour )⚡

So guys I got a comment by someone lately saying that my last update was boring and I just want to say If you find my update boring that's your POV but keep that out of my comment section.

I write my stories taking time from my busy day and expect that I get good response.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

I dumped Elvis outfit because I realized that It's not right way to approach
Hazel.

First of all I need to deal with that little Prick E.J.

At Jefferson Count Highschool....

" Hey guys I will see you later - " I saw E.J walking out of classroom when I pulled us In Janitors closet.

" What the hell Murphy !? " E.J said and reached for door but I caught his hand.

" I need you to stay away from Hazel " I said seriously.

" I thought you broke up with her " E.J said.

" Yes but we are trying to fix our relationship and your getting In the way " I said and E.J laughed.

" We are just good friends dude , I always had a crush on her but she is way too out of my league " E.J said.

" Did she tell you that she is pregnant ? " I asked.

" Yes she did told me , I think your just a sperm donour " E.J said.

" What do you mean that I am Just a sperm donour ? " I asked.

" Dude you got her pregnant but are you ready to be a father " E.J asked and I froze " see , exactly that's my point , there's a difference between being a father and Just being a Sperm donour , your just not ready to be a father " E.J said.

" I have a Job and I will love that child no matter what happens " I said.

" Good luck....Can we get out of here it's quite dusty and I am feeling stuffy in here " E.J said and I opened the door as we both fell out.

" Mr Julius and Mr Murphy , we are not against LGBT but you both can't do these things In school " Mr Rodriguez our biology teacher said.

" Mr Rode it's not what it looks like !! " E.J said blushing.

" Sure , please get to your next class " Mr  Rodriguez said and I groaned.

" Looks like Faggot and Jock boy were sucking di*ks In the closet " Gordon said giving high five to his friends and went laughing.

" Shut up ! Gordon " I said.

" Look what you did Murphy !!! now whole school will think that we are gay couple...." E.J said In annoyance.

Next day...

At Georges Little.Club....

" Congratulations Tim !! today is last day of our session 1 " Bruce said.

" Nice ! " I said.

" So today we are going to teach you how to deal with fuzzy babies while we go to trip to mall " Kelly said.

" Let's get you ready " Bruce said.

" Wait ! What if people see us like this ? " I asked.

" We have our ID's " Bruce said and I nodded.

Bruce got me dressed Into diaper  along with Dinosaur  romper with snap scrotch , matching socks and shoes and clipped pacifier to it.

" Your ready to go !! " Kelly said and I nodded giggling as I began sucking on pacifier

At K-Mart...

Kelly and Bruce were putting eating stuff In the trolley while Bruce pushed the stroller that I was strapped Inside.

That's when I saw today's date....

Shi*...

It was 13.....

Déjà Vu , bad things always happens with me on 13th of every month.

Like last 13th I got in trouble with Dad for breaking a antic vase.

And so on.....

" I am hungry " I said.

" Aww little Timmy is hungry ? here " Kelly handed me bottle of milk and I began suckle on sweet warm milk.

Well seeing that I was pretending to be a baby I had already wet my diaper twice.

Bruce stopped and put a finger In diaper by popping out the snaps.

" Your wet ! but I guess you It will hold " Bruce said putting back the snaps.

Later...

I was kinda in a messy situation but that wasn't the only problem.

" Oh shi* " I saw Hazel along with her mother and her friend holding a baby boy.

" Whats matter Kiddo " Bruce said.

" Uh..I think I am messy " I said blushing.

" Oh ? well lets go and get you changed " Bruce said and we got Inside the restroom where there were few changing tables.

" Come on lets change you " Kelly said and picked me up putting me on changing table.

" Kelly could you please pass me the wipes and other stuff ? " Bruce said snapping my romper and started taking off my diaper and pulled my legs up.

" Hey ! look this stall is empty , Aunt Karen you can change Max here -
To my horror It was Hazel who entered the restroom stall.

" Oh sh*t " I mumbled when Hazel turned around and looked at me.

" Timothy !? Is that you ?? " Hazel aske and I felt my face getting bright red from Embarrassment.

Why !? Here I was being changed out of my shitty diaper , my bare butt and privates on display and my Ex-Girlfriend looking at me.

I just wanted earth to swallow me !!!!

To Be Continued....

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hey guys hope you all are enjoying the story , please don't forget to vote and comment.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡