⚡Chapter 7 :- ( Prom Night )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

" Tim , do you still love me ? " Hazel asked.

How was I supposed to answer this ?

" I..I don't know " I said and Hazel nodded leaving.

I felt bad for her but I didn't know what to say.

" Dude ! Why didn't you say anything to her ? " Alex asked.

" Alex , you know I am not good with telling my feelings " I said.

" You guys are worst than my parents , atleast they don't care about me being around while they bicker "Alex said.

" What do you mean by that ? "
I asked.

" How would you feel If your parents are constantly bickering over who should ' Alex ' stay with but no one wants to know what I feel about , they are about to get a divorce " Alex said and I have my best friend a sympathetic look.

" I am sorry dude...." I said.

" Well I am used to it but Tim you need to confess about your feelings to Hazel some time soon " Alex said.

" Landon said the same thing but I don't know If I still love her " I said.

" I think we are about to find out ! " Alex said dragging me and I looked at poster.

~ Prom Night ~

We are Organizing Prom Night for
Senior year students , It's time of the year to spend with your friends and enjoy
Timing :- 6:00pm !

" You can ask Hazel out for Prom " Alex said.

" That's a good idea but what if someone else asks her out ? " I asked.

" Like who ? " Alex said rolling his eyes.

" Our class President Richard James..."
I said.

" No ! Hazel won't go out with anyone , except you ! " Alex said and I nodded.

At Home....

" Hey bud , everything ok ? " Dad asked as we were sitting on couch watching Tv.

" Yea...hey Dad , how do you know when your In love with someone "
I asked.

" Well son that's a really good question , love is a very complicated feeling and it depends on whom you love " Dad said.

" Dad do you love mom ? " I asked.

" Offcourse I do Tim , I love her so much and I couldn't ask any other women In my life than her " Dad said.

" How did you met Mom ? " I asked.

" That's a long story for some other day , you should go to bed son , it's quite late and you have school tomorrow " Dad said and I nodded.

Two days later...

Prom Night....

I had took holiday from my Job for a day so I can enjoy Prom Night.

This was it !!!

I was wearing red and black suit with blue tie and Alex was wearing red tuxedo.

" Dude your looking amazing " Alex said.

" Thanks ! " I said and saw David dropping of Hazel.

Hazel's dress matched her eyes , she was wearing Navy blue dress with beautiful neckless around her neck and blue high heel sandals with a purse In her right hand.