⚡Chapter 3 :- ( Error In The Clause )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

" Guys !! I got the Job " I said as I got home.

" Oh my God !! Congratulations sweetheart " Mom said hugging me.

" I knew you would get the Job son " Dad said smiling and ruffled my hair.

" Did they tell you what kind of Job
is it ? " Landon asked.

" Yea they did " I said.

" Good  , oh by the way Hazel's Dad called , he wants to talk to you so he Invited you for dinner " Dad said and I gulped.

Oh shi* I forgot that Hazel still had to tell her parents about her pregnancy.

" I know your nervous , but It's going to be ok " Dad said patting my shoulder and I nodded.

At Hazel's house...

I knocked on the door and Hazel's Mom opened the door.

" You must be Tim ! come Inside "
Mrs Audrey said.

" Who is it Carol ? " It must be Hazel's Dad.

" It's Tim , David " Mrs Audrey said.

" Thank you for calling me over dinner Sir " I said.

" No need for the formalities Tim , just call me David " David said.

" - And It's Carol " Carol said smiling.

" Tim !! Hey " Hazel said smiling and I gave her a smile.

" Dinner Is ready , we should eat It before It turns cold " Carol said and I nodded.

Later after dinner.....

" I think it's due time we talk Tim " David said and I nodded.

" I will go wash the dishes and David don't be too hard on him " Carol said and David nodded.

" Dad - " Hazel was about to say something when David gave her the look.

" Hazel go to your room " David said.

" But Dad - " Hazel said.

" Now ! " David said and Hazel nodded.

" David I know I shouldn't have - "
I said.

" There's no need for the explanation Tim , my daughter is equally responsible for this , now what I want to know is that what you feel for my daughter ? " David asked.

" We were In a relationship for a few months , when I realized that she got pregnant I didn't knew what to do but I wasn't going to let the baby that's growing In her suffer because of our fight " I said.

" That's very mature of you to say Tim , anyone would have want to get out of the situation but you decided to
take responsibility for your actions "
David said.

" I have got a Job and I am ready to use money for the baby " I said.

" You are a really good person Tim ,
my daughter is lucky to have you watching her back now here's a deal that I want to make with you " David said.

" Ya ? " I asked.

" I want you to Marry my daughter "
David said and I was stunned..

" What !? " I said.

" Look , I can't let anyone know about this and I need you to keep it a secret , I don't want this to go out or I want to save my family from facing the backlash " David said.

" Can I get time to think about It ? "
I asked.

" Yes , I am giving you a week to think about it and let me know what you think " David said and I nodded.