The art, the artist

''Get undressed completely and position yourself on the couch''
A stern voice said, which made Taehyung shiver...

Taehyung was the shy art student whom had a fattest crush on his hot senior 'Jeon Jungkook'..
Jeon Jungkook was a famous artist of the entire college.. He participated on a online art competition and the theme was
''The naked beauty ''
Taehyung was beyond shock when Jungkook told him to be a model for his project and about the theme of the project..
As a shy boy Taehyung couldn't even talk properly around Jungkook, his deep voice, and stern looks always made him sheepish..
One day he gathered his all courage and asked '' why you- you choose me as the model for the project''
Jungkook gave him the scariest look and yelled
''If you don't want to be my model then get out of my sight right now''
Taehyung flinched but didn't say anything because why he would say anything when he was getting the opportunity to spend more time with the sexiest and talented artist aka his crush... They always did the art at Jungkook's personal art gallery, which was colored some pinched black and always lightened with candles and some warm musics...
It had been continuing for about two months.. Everytime Jungkook instructed Taehyung to make different places like on bed and blindfolded or on kitchen counters with form fruits in his mouth or in bathtubs with tiara on his head or other places in the house and everytime he was fully naked.

But that day was something different.. Jungkook was little more stern and silent ..
As Jungkook said  Taehyung undressed himself slowly although Jungkook had already seen him fully naked for many times..
''Why are you taking so long'' Jungkook asked again with a rude voice..
Taehyung didn't looked at him only once nodded his head and started to undress again..
''When I'm talking with you always look at me Kim Taehyung ''
That rough voice made Taehyung scared.. He could seem that something he did wrong..
He looked at Jungkook who was stabbing him through his eyes.. He gulped and sat down on the couch and waited for Jungkook's order..
''Sleep on the couch, and place your right arm on your eyes and left hand on your chest''
Taehyung did as he was said..
Jungkook brought out his sketch book and draw something without looking at Taehyung..
''Why don't you draw me today'' he said from nowhere with his usual serious voice and provoke look...
After listening what Jungkook said a chill of spices ran down on his spin..
Jungkook wanted him to draw ,of what? Of his own , of the great artist Jeon Jungkook's...
really that was more scariest than his horror dreams for Taehyung...
He sat down immediately
''Wh- why me''
''Why, aren't you also a art student''
Taehyung nodded only while looking at Jungkook and playing with his fingers..
''Then draw it on the canvas''.
The way of talk was little differently.. The deep voice could make cum Taehyung..
He got up and about to put on his shirt again Jungkook said..
''did I tell you that I finished '' Tae shook his head and headed towards the canvas board..

Jungkook sat himself completely maniacly..
He was waring a suit god knows why at the casual day, tie on, he spread his thighs , leaned down on the back and placing his hands on the sides..
That view was so much sexiest for Taehyung because his long bangs were making him fire , When he looked at Jungkook ,his face became red and he wanted to avoid Jungkook's graceful seductive eyes.. Jungkook never his looked away from Taehyung and his body..

Taehyung started to paint, he was bending a little to make the same level with the board..
He was busy with making outlines and colors..
''I think this the first time you are painting someone ''
He flinched when he heard the same deep voice right behind him..
He turned around to meet the hard chest of Jungkook...he had gotten back form Jungkook and about to fall but Jungkook held him by his waist and pulled him close...

Taehyung gulped while looking at Jungkook..
Jungkook made him stand properly and immediately Taehyung looked at his feet with his whole flustered face...
Jungkook coughed
''Let me help you'' he said while loosing his tie and then he untie it...
''But you will be blindfolded '' he added again...
Taehyung was surprised,
Really, how could he eveb draw when being blindfolded..
But still he looked at Jungkook and gathered his all courage..
''Yes, hyu- hyung '' he stuttered ..
He always called Jungkook as hyung because he was older than Taehyung...
''I'm not your hyung '' Jungkook said very rudely..
Taehyung flinched..
''I'm your master... You are working under me... So call me master''
Taehyung nodded
''Words''he yelled
''Ye-s master '' he again stammered with blush....