THE ART AND THE ARTIST 2

As almost sincere and consummative person Mr. Jeon Kangdae known as per his sincerity and works...
Almost half and more Korean had known him for his sincerity in his business... He was really very very possessive for his works..
As his name he was also mighty and strong... He was not only the CEO of his own Jeon Enterprise but also he was the fifty percent donor of the art university where his son was also well known for his skills and talent.. Everyone really obeyed him at the university also.. And he couldn't bear any type of negligent act in the university also..

And as ''like dad like son'',Jeon Jungkook also really grate in his passion...
''ART''
This was not only a word for him... It was also his emotion... He wanted to be perfect for his art.. He always wanted to be first in every art work.  .. He wanted to be a grate son for his dad too..
And now he had his boyfriend also..
Kim Taehyung...

After six months of living together still he felt shy around Jungkook... How much rough the day was but when they were together it was always went so smoothly... Especially for Jungkook...
Taehyung was like a pain killer for his every wounds after art..

It was near to winter break.. The university wanted a warm vacation but before that there was small seminar which was holding a big profit for the university...
And as a sincere student and good at art,Jungkook was chosen to attain the seminar but most importantly he had to take care of group of two people with the project also... As the group leader everything went by well and Taehyung supported him always..

On the day of seminar, everything was going well not untill the important slide of the ppt was not found.. It was a clear mistake of the student who made the ppt but as a wise student Jungkook managed the situation gently ... Everything went well,the judges also praised Jungkook and his team but his dad was not happy at all on him..
The student who made mistake also said sorry to him but it was not enough for Jungkook's dad....

Jungkook got an call from his dad's office, he went in side with not so happy face but came outside with a sad and not satisfied face.. He directly went to attain his remain classes,didn't notice that Taehyung was worriedly looking at him from a corner of the hallway..

Jungkook was in side the class,he got a notification... It was from Taehyung.. Immediately a warm blanket covered his sad and angry cold heart.. He smiled at the name on the screen... He opened the phone and read the message ..
''Master,I want to paint you today''
That particular name,made a smirk on Jungkook's lips..
''Ok baby boy... Be a good student then.. Be prepare for your master''Jungkook hurriedly sent the message...

-----

As usually the house was little dim .. Slow music was playing and sweet scent touches to Jungkook's nostrils, he smirked immediately after entering inside the house... He loose the necktie a little ,he first went inside the kitchen to drink water but he found a note on the freeze door..
''Master,I'm ready at the gallery''
Taehyung was sure about Jungkook's every action.. So he put the note at the freeze..
Jungkook gulped water while smirking at the note..

He directly headed towards the art gallery..
The more steps he was taking towards the gallery, a strong smell of strawberry and chocolate was hitting him .. He opened the door of the gallery, it was lightening with some scented candles, his beauty was standing in front of the canvas with a brush in his hand, humming the slow romantic song which was playing ,moving his hips on the beat... The silk shiny silver shirt was giving a perfect view of the slender legs..
Jungkook headed towards the beauty and wrapped down his hand on his waist.. Taehyung placed the brush on the table and turned to Jungkook..

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's face bit by bit more in details.. Those brown chocolate eyes were shining in the light,his lip was glossy due to the lip gloss and his cheeks were also pink,may be because of some make up blush.. Jungkook touched his cheek and rubbed his thumb on the blush, he looked at his thumb and it was neat so he smirked when he realised Taehyung was blushing in real...
''Baby boy,you are blushing ''he whispered near to Taehyung's ear.. But Taehyung didn't reply only gulped a thick amount of his spit..
Jungkook noticed the adam apple went downwards, he placed his finger on it to feel the movement...
Taehyung untied Jungkook's necktie and unbottoned two upper bottons of Jungkook's formal shirt...
''Are you sad because of your dad''Taehyung slowly asked still not looking at Jungkook...
''I was but not anymore''Jungkook placed his finger on Taehyung's chin..