SLAVE BOYFRIEND

*A story about the famous singer Jeon Jungkook and his beautiful boyfriend Kim Taehyung*

''So Jungkook-shi, do you have any boyfriend"
The host asked to the famous singer, producer ,lyrics writer and director of South Korea ,Jeon Jungkook....
Jungkook just shyly left a sigh while eyeing to all of his fans,who were there for a fan sign...
''No I don't want any girlfriend because I have  alot of girlfriends " Jungkook said while giving a playful wink to his fans.....
The girls started to shout aloud making Jungkook smirk...

Soon the fan sign started... One by one fans came to him... Talking sweetly or wishing him for a bright future or for a sweet girlfriend....
He was very happy for everyone...
He indeed felt lucky because his fans were so lovable and supportive....
He smiled to everyone and he also respected his fans....
While answering questions of a fan,the fan asked
''Oppa ,Do you want a girlfriend or boyfriend ?"
Jungkook smiled sweetly and said
''What if I will choose boyfriend instead of girlfriend then will you not support me anymore"
The girl giggled and said
''I will always support you no matter what,what you will choose ... So be free... I love you"
''I love you too" Jungkook said while patting the girl's hair....

The meeting was going on and there were a few of the fans for the sign..
While he was minding to the fans , a girl came   to him and placed her hand on Jungkook's...
Jungkook flinched by the touch but he looked at the girl with a smile and tried to escape his hand but the girl didn't left his hand,still rubbing her finger on him....
Jungkook looked at the girl then to the back where his managers were busy with other stuffs....
So he again look at the girl...
She was wearing very revealing clothes, leaning to Jungkook so that he could get a clean and clear view of her cleavage ..

Jungkook smiled at the girl didn't want to be harsh on a girl and signed her book.. And placed  forward the book to her,she leaned a little around to his face and breathly moaned a little and said...
''Da-ddy, if you want you can fuck me.... Here is my number "
She pushed a small paper to Jungkook's hand..
Jungkook smiled and looked back at other fans who were chanting of calling him or enjoying the moment....
Then the smile turned into a smirk again he directly looked at the girl's eyes while mouthed a dramatically
''N-O"
Jungkook crumbled the paper and threw that inside the small dustbin beside his table...
With that she stood up and started to walk away...
While swaying her ass but didn't forget to wink at Jungkook....

His mind went from soft to a rough...
He felt irritation by that fan and now his mood was off...
But still he pretended like he was happy... He smiled and talked with the fans untill the meeting was ended.....
Once he bid his goodbye from his fans , he stormed inside the make up room,he was so much angry...
He threw the jacket on the couch and went inside the bathroom...
He locked the door and stood up in front of the mirror. .
'He splashed water on his face for three to four times ..... He looked at himself and remembered the previous incident....
He remembered the girl and thought
''She was acting like a slut ,what did she think herself ,sexy.... Eww she was looking like a rotten lady finger underneath some red soup.... My baby is most beautiful that her"
He thought.....
Again he felt irritation..

And for him the only one who was his stress reliever, the person was his baby.....
His boyfriend, Kim Taehyung....

Jeon Jungkook the famous singer and lyrics writer of South korea in his early 20's....
Also known as for his handsome face and well build body...
But when it comes to his relationship, no one had any idea that the famous singer of country was into boys more than girls....
Not for every boy but for one....
At a mid night when he was enjoying his alone time ,he met his fan boy Kim Taehyung and fell for him when his eye fall on the ethereal beauty Kim Taehyung....
Soon some small coffee dates on each others house turned into love and then they both moved together...
Jungkook loved the way Taehyung loved him back as much as he loved the brunette .....