Step brother aka my teacher 3

Jungkook's Pov :

After the long day , when I entered inside the house leaving a heavy sigh , throwing my bag on the sofa I massaged my forehead .
My body was completely tired and I needed something relaxing .

My eyes scanned all the hall when I realised Taehyung was not watching Tv like the other days he does when I come back from school .
I smiled when the sweet scent of cookies hit my nostrils .
I headed to kitchen and saw Taehyung's was busy with decorating the fresh unbaked cookies dough with choco chips .
I silently went behind him and encircled my arms around his torso .
I love it , how many times I do this still he always flinches on my actions .
"What is my princess doing ?"
He giggled and replied
"Oneday I will get a heart attack by you ."
I turned him to look at me , and he immediately pecked on my lips and said
"Don't worry baby I will save you ."
He again giggled on my not so cheesy line and mumbled
"Missed you lot ."
"Missed you too . Love you ."
I pecked on his forehead and he replied
"Love you too" again with a kiss on my lips .

"Mom called and invited both of us for a family dinner ."
He excitedly spoke suddenly remembering this .
I pulled his body to mine and loved to sniff his scent while placing my face on the crook of his neck .
Yeah , now we both are living together , in a new house .
Now we both are boyfriends ....
Can't forget that day when he proposed me .
His shy face , blushed cheeks ..
As I was planning to propose him first but after that day I have changed my mind .
I wish he would propose me everyday for something new .

"When baby ?"
I mumbled .
" It's 9PM daddy. "
His voice came out in a very low voice . I loved it whenever he calls me with this particular name but very shyly .
"I didn't hear you baby ."
I kissed on his neck and groped on his ass .
He immediately backed up from my grip and hit on my chest while again mumbling
"Stop it ."
"But you started it ."
I teased him back immediately .
"Ok ok , now go , I have prepared you a hot bath . "

He went to turn off the microwave and until then I didn't see he was wearing only one of his white tee's .
I looked up and down as I felt myself getting into mood .
Never can get over from that ass and those long legs .
He knows very well how to seduce me .
Gosh , I can't stop myself from falling more and more for him .
He turned his head towards me and when he saw I was checking him out , he looked down and smiled a little .
"L-let's go."
And I nodded my head and headed towards the bathroom .

I could feel he was also following me , so I stopped on my way and pulled him to me by his wrist and we walked towards the bathroom ...
I entered inside the bathroom first and it had a scent of sandals , which makes me calm and there were some candles were lightening the room .
May be those were the sources of the beautiful scent .
I turned to look at him and there he was standing looking down while playing with his fingers , smiling a little .
Gosh can't believe this is the same boy whom once I caught fucking himself by my name .
I went to the tub and touched it. The water was neither so cold nor so warm .
I splashed some water on him which made him glare cutely at me .
I mentioned him to come near to me .
As he approached me ,I grabbed him by his waist .
"Baby , have you done your shower ?"
He only shook his head , as I realised where everything was going .

First I undressed myself completely and entered inside the tub .
I looked at him as I pulled him inside so that he also stepped into the tub .
He sat down completely leaning on my naked body .
He slowly turned his head to look at me and I caressed his face while looking at him .
He looks beautiful but when he blushed he looks beautifully gorgeous .
I cupped his face and I loved it when he closes his eyes whenever I cup his face .
Our lips met and as always it was slow .
Under the warm water while our lips were slowly playing with eachother , my hands went inside his tee's .

Feeling his smooth skin from his belly button to his chest , our kiss was kept going . He left a soft moan as I unintentionally flicked his nipple while touching him .
Isn't it my favourite ?
His moan .
My hand went behind as his were playing with my hair strands , gripping them lightly .
As the piece of clothes was making me irritate , I pulled his dress upward , breaking the kiss just for a while and then again we attached them .

My hand was roaming all over his shoulder and I broke the kiss to look at his body .
The collar bones were shining under the candle lights of the room while the hickeys from the previous nights were making him more sexy .
His eyes were still closed lightly and his chest was going up and down as he was breathing heavily with my touch .
The already stimulated nipples were looking more perky than ago so I slightly pinched on his right nipple which made his threw his head backward .

I slowly kissed on his other one while my tongue immediately started to play with it . The lower lewd moans started to leave from his mouth and sometimes he was biting his lower lips not to make noise .
As my tongue was doing it's work , my other hand went down to his member which was completely hard under the brief .

I tugged on the brief a little and he knew what I wanted to do . In the next second we both were completely naked and hard inside the tub .
My hand started to do it's work and my tongue was also doing it's work at the same time .
As my hand was stockings his member ,he stopped me .
I looked at him in amusement as I know he wanted something which is related to sex .
"Can - can I help you ?"
I laughed a little ...
Again he was shy .
I nodded my head and stood up from the tub and stood outside of the tub facing him .

He knelt down inside the tub and took my member in his hand .
I groaned and looked at him when he started to rub his hand all over my member .
No one can better explain how much he was looking sexy at that time .
His half slim body was under the water while his nipples were visible throw it . His big round eyes were looking at me as his cheeks were red due to my gaze .
He licked the tip for once or twice as our eyes were not leaving eachother .
And suddenly he took my member inside his mouth .
"Arhh~ love ."
I groaned and he started to thrust my member in his mouth .
The warmness of his mouth made my member twitched and the rest part of my member was played by his hands , made me groan loudly and thrust deep in his throat making him choke .

As the slow thrusts were turned into a little bit speed ones , I felt myself getting near to my realising time .
I stopped him and pulled his body out of the tub and brought him near to the wall.
I stroked my member for sometime and slammed inside him raw making his entire body shiver .
"Arhhh~~"
He almost shouted on my sudden thrust.

Not like I wanted it raw but I thought he had prepared himself already as he always does whenever he wants to do .
I gave some time to him for adjust but he looked at me with his very innocent eyes and mumbled
"D-daddy .... Move ."
Gosh someone please save me .

I didn't waste more time I started to thrust .
I was afraid that he will get hurt as I always prepared him before sex but that day was different .
"Arhhh~ d- daa-dy fa~ster ."
He cried out as I can see his tears throw the mirror .
I started to thrust faster as he requested and then finally I found his prostate .
"Arrhhhh daddy y-yes there .. pl-please ."
He shouted again and I realised what he exactly wanted .
Raw and hard .

I gripped his hair tightly , tugged his head up and whispered
"Princess wants harder . No ?"
He nodded head only as moans were continuously coming out from his mouth .
"Yes ... Yes ... Yes .. there daddy ~ I- I'm close ."
He chanted the same thing loudly ....
Sometime I feel like I found myself a sexy porn star . And can't believe he is the love of my life too .

As I thrusted more and more he came soon on the wall ... I was still far away from my reach so the process continued for many more minutes and again he came for second time as I came with him .

After taking a quick yet clean shower we both headed out of the bathroom and wore something normal.
As usually Taehyung was again exhausted by the process so he took a small nap which led him into a deep sleep completely forgetting about our family dinner .
I smiled in love .
He was excited for the dinner and now he was sleeping like he was free .
I slept down beside him , bringing his body on mine and I whispered
"Baby , Don't you want cookies ?"
He hummed only as he adjusted his head on my chest .
I played with his hair and mumbled
"Love you Princess ."
And as expected he replied it with a humm .

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE 🤭💜