Crook 10: The Damsel

/Liyah G's POV/

Liyah's lips are as soft as cotton as they plant sinful kisses against the neck of a lover that was not hers. Her naked breasts pressed against the clothed chest of her companions counterparts, hardened and exposed nipples gliding against the ironed, cheetah print blazer as her fingers hold on to the back of the couch. There is but a scent of white diamond and sex in the air, the soft jazz descends from the surface of the record player as Liyah grinds her hips against the woman's. A hue of red light dipping into the crevice of her arched, smooth brown back.

"My time is almost up." Liyah whispers into the woman's ear, seconds before she grasps the tip of her ear in a teasing manner with her pearly white teeth. The woman smirks knowingly, hands that once gently caressed Liyah's waist now tighten as she goes to keep her planted.

"Don't remind me." The woman mumbled, tucking her cute little pointed noise into Liyah's neck. She younger woman giggles at the ticklish feeling, lulling her head to the side.

"Why don't we do this anymore?" The woman asked. Liyah hummed, but never actually answers.

"We don't have fun anymore. Do you remember, the fun we had?" The older woman slowly lifts her head, leaning back before gazing up at the exotic dancer. Beneath her wispy lashes, Liyah catches a seductive gaze.

"I think I need a reminder." Liyah says lowly, right hand slipping from its position on the couch and down to the woman's lap. Her pencil skirt had rode up on her long, slender brown legs. Liyah lowers her eyes as she dances her fingers between the woman's legs, teasingly tracing the lining of her panties. The woman could only focus on Liyah's face.

"How could you forget?" The woman questions. "The way I used to lick you everywhere and you'd do the same to me..." she carries off, leaving the rest up to the imagination. Liyah's mind stutters. And suddenly, all she could think about was them tangled up in the sheets of her bed. Hands between each other's legs, lips inseparable from one another.

"The way we used to stick together like honey." The woman hums, a hint of a moan caught between her words as she mildly falls into the feeling of Liyah's teasing. Her eyes focus in on the younger lady's breasts, and, she can't control the urge to lean forward and catch one between her lips. Latching her painted lips on to Liyah's sensitive nipple, the dancer hisses as she is taken by surprise. Back arching which drives her finger in an upward motion against the woman's panties.

"Mhmm." The woman hums, eyes slowly closing as she pulls away from Liyah's breast. "You don't remember that?" Her Spanish accent is thick, sultry. Liyah almost, almost falls into the trap.

"How could I ever forget?" Liyah jokes light heartedly. The woman grins, shaking her head.

"I used to spoil you rotten, princesa." She clicks her tongue. "Why don't we do that anymore?"

Liyah slowly draws her hand out from between the woman's legs, and her other from the couch.

"You got engaged." Liyah painfully reminds her. And just as easily as it had been built, her paradise comes crashing down. The woman sighed as she dropped her hands from Liyah's waist. Liyah scoffed and stood up from the woman's lap, heels clacking against the floor as she goes to retrieve her top from the mini stage she had earlier performed on.

The paradise room was her room tonight. Luckily, she hadn't many request. But she did have a very special lady pass by, and Liyah couldn't deny her after having not seen her in what seemed like forever.