11 - Scandalous

*:.. o ..:*

^ A photo of what all the bedrooms look like😏

(y/n) POV:

Night had fallen by now, and Alderaan had somehow become more beautiful than it was before. The stars here seemed brighter than they did back on Coruscant; everything was so different. I couldn't get past the fact that this place was much more rural and agricultural compared to Coruscant. Not that there wasn't any modern technology here, but it seems on this planet these people like to do things by hand rather than droid or machine for the most part. I was fascinated to say the least.

Aero walked me back into this room a couple of hours ago, and I've just been lounging in my bed since then. He never told me who the flowers and biscuits were for; just that he knew food was the way to win this persons heart, and the flower was sort of like the cherry on top. And for whatever reason that I have yet to know, he wasn't able to give it to this special person.

I didn't pressure him, though. He can tell me when he's ready. I felt bad at first about taking the gifts, but I also knew he would throw them away if I didn't.

It wasn't very late in the night, but the long day left me physically and mentally exhausted. I felt myself beginning to fall asleep, my eyelids dropping as I laid my head on the soft pillow below it.

But my process of falling asleep was rudely interrupted by the sound of my comlink beeping, causing me to jump on the spot.

I huffed and rubbed my eyes tiredly, bringing my wrist up to my lips, "What?" I demanded in an annoyed tone.

I heard a scoff on the other end, "Are you coming, or not?"

Right. I forgot that I promised Anakin I would try to help him sleep again. It's a good thing I have the biscuits to give me some fuel, because I'd probably just pass out again as soon as I get to his room.

And then he'd wonder how I got so tired; another reason of many that Yoda should've been the one to come with me on this mission. I wouldn't have to sneak around and lie about my identity, and he knows perfectly well that Anakin is a nosy, stubborn pest. Yoda could protect me just as well as Anakin, so I truly don't understand why it had to be him that came with me.

I let out a dry chuckle and squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the lights in my room that I was too tired to turn off earlier, "Impatient, are we?"

"No, it seems you're the one that's forgotten the concept of time." He replied sharply.

I furrowed my brows confusedly and checked the time, realizing that it was way later in the night than I originally thought. Maybe I actually did fall asleep just now? I opened my mouth to retort back but nothing came out because I knew he was right, and couldn't think of a witty argument.

When I didn't respond, he let out a brief chuckle that was barely audible, "So I ask again, are you coming?"

I sighed as I got up off of the bed and trudged over to the door, "Well don't get too excited." I muttered sarcastically and shut the comlink off before he could respond.

On the way over to his room, I had to quickly come up with a story for him since I didn't think of one, seeing as I forgot about this. The story about me—literally—from last night seemed to ease his nightmares, so maybe I'll go for that approach again.

This time aim actually interested to see what his mood will be like tomorrow, assuming he won't wake up extra early to install more heaters for me.