Story plot

Wang family is one of the richest family in Chongqing. Their ancestors are kings of Chongqing. Wang hui kuan is eldest beta son of family. He lives with his husband. Motherly loves younger siblings. Took good care of them. Their second son wang hao xuan is most eligible alpha of family. Took care of business. He completed study with second rank in Beijing international college. He always get what he want. Have great respect about elder brother and brother in low. And loves younger brother.

Another very famous family in Chongqing is Sean family. Seans are modern business tycoons.  Sean Baoshan is founder of sean business group's. She adopts xiao wuji a pregnant girl who is trying to suicide. She save her and raise his son as her own. Sean jiyang is actually true bllod of sean family. But he is an omega. So he naturally think that some day he will leave this house. And marry another person. Sean as elder son take responsibility of sean empire in very young age.

Their is a war between wang and sean family. About business and all other things. Hao xuan and xiao zhan are studied in same class from nursery to graduation. Always flight for 1st place. Zhan passed out with 1st place.

Li bowen is another Character. He is sincere person. Famous lawyer in Chongqing. Also work as business lawyer for sean and wang industry. As well as best friend of zhan and xuan.

He peng is also classmate of them. All are at 24 years old and successfully handle there business. Zhan and xuan always meet at peng's casino and bar. They fight against each other. Both played for death. After each game they took a dare. Both deeply involved to humiliated each other. And give most irritating dares to one another.

Today jiyang finally completed his studies and come back to china. He reach at home but his brother is not there to welcome him. He spend some time. rest. But finally board amd went to look where is zhan ge.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

When jiyang reach at casino. He saw people sitting and looking at particular person. Who is striping his clothes. Fuming in anger. His brother sit next to him and smile ear to ear. The man who continue undressing. Finally left only boxers. He climb up on a table and music start. He dancing erotic moving like a strep dancer. The scene is looking like someone a chip dancer try to seduce zhan.

Jiyan move forward he smell some rusty scent. He like it. His eyes  popped out when he find the source of the scent. He bite both lips and hardly swallow the fact he is his mate. His eyes are teary. Although this days mate theory is not completely accept or denied. People choose mate out of their comfortability. But jiyang is disturbed by this person.

The person also noticed alluring scent. But continue his work. After three minutes of dancing finally he end when he sit in zhan's lap.

Jiyang shocked. Trumbull. When he saw, hao xuan his mate. Dancing like a slut. Among the people who known as respected people in Chongqing......