Next shock

A Qing do her household work and wait for her masters who didn't come last night. Both children asking for mamma and daddy. But A Qing have no answer. Finally she make a call to her fiance Mr Bowen. Then she know the situation. Xiao zhan already tell her that in emergency she will took charge of whole house. She is trained hard for military service. But her parents didn't allow her to join the military. When she mate Xiao Zhan he was impressed by her and give her tasks to complete. She live with her dream to become a spy. From last two years she work as maiden in wang mansion for the sake of jiyang. Who is completely unaware about her.

First time when jiyang got ill she admit him in hospital without anyone else help. And also without notice by other house members. Xiao zhan is impress by her work. He gives her promotion from last year.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Present:

Xiao zhan get out from xiao villa and headed towards the wang mansion. Wang have heritage estate. A huge one in whole china. Zhan called a Qing and ordered her to pack children belongings. She knows zhan never have second thought about jiyang. She immediately follow the order. Zhan wait her at the entrance of the mansion. A Qing takr both babies with her and join zhan.

Zhan take them to xiao vila. It was smaller than wang mansion but it is comfortable for children. They feel the presence of their daddy here. And the maid, miss merry give them vibes of xu ma. Children adopted their easily.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Next day xuan get up from his rut. He was exhausted. As soon as he return in his conscience. First thing he noticed that he is in xiao villa. And his surrounding. The dirty environment. He got up and start to bang the door. Miss merry yake him out and guide him for bathroom where he can freshen up.

Zhan was waiting for him. With his both children. He already send a Qing to wang mansion back. Where she have another task to keep eye on yibo who is not return to wang mansion yet.

As xuan join zhan in dining area. He frown after seeing his children. But they run towards him. Xuan carry both of them. Kiss them and called their nanny to take them back. But no one answer. Zhan was grinding teeth to suppress his outbursts.

"Where is my wife? " Asked xuan. Don't want to negotiate with zhan but no one available there accept zhan.

"He is in hospital. Thanks to your rut. He lost his child and now suffering from coma. " Zhan try to keep his most calm voice. But ready to hit him hard.

As soon as xuan hear about jiyang he fall down. Zhan have no other option. He called servant and check him. He have blood pressure problem. A critical one. Zhan frustrated and kick the nearby couch. All things surrounding him backfired him badly.

Zhan was ragging in anger still he admit xuan to hospital. He thought he will deal with xuan later. But for his surprise a new problem waiting for him at hospital. Zhan pull his hairs. "Why me? " He cried. But what can he able to do. He have to face all this may br this is the consequences he have to face because he hurt someone who is ready to do anything for him. Zhan feel bad in just two days his life totally become mess.