Deepest cut

Xuan feel better after taking two Bottle of saline. Zhan left him in hospital and went meet a Qing. A Qing provide her gather information about wang yibo.

Yibo is living with feng qian And his cousin brother wang han. Wang han is father figure for wang yibo who work as manager in fashion magazine BAZAAR.

Zhan node at the information.

I have another task for you, "Appointed another spy near yibo who can protect him from outer world. Arrange an interview on the behalf of me and recruit most qualified person. "

"What quality's do you want sir? "A Qing asked.

" He must be handle all weapons. And able to hide it well. Good looking like an assistant. As well as to do work ad his manager come best friend. " Zhan said.

"I have a option sir, he is senior from our academy. Due to family background he didn't select for national services but he os very devoted to work. He want to become spy. Yibo sir will be safe in his hands. I will give him tasks as you want and check his loyalty. " Said a Qing.

"Ok then. See you . " Zhan said.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
At hospital:

Xuan wake up and remove the IV drop with a jerk. He hissed in pain. Look at the blood osing from the injected area. He lick the blood to stop the flow. For the first time he was restless.

Though zhan told hospital staff to keep eye on both still he able to  sneak out from his room without noticed by the ward boy. He searched for jiyang and quietly enter in his room. Xuan rest his head near jiyang's hand which attached to saline. Xuan saw jiyang's pale face. His close eyes. His heart clinched in pain. How much his obsession goes harsh on jiyang.

Xuan tenderly touch jiyang fingertips with his. Xuan feel how much he became evil for his beloved wife. Mother of his beautiful children. Xuan get up from the chair. He looked at jiyang and close eyes. The eyes ones full of emotions. With full of love today closed because of his sins. It give him a deepest cut in his heart. It stirred him up.

"I am not worthy for your love jiyang." Xuan wipe his flowing tears.

He walked away from private room. Start climbing up to stairs. He didn't look back. He don't want to bother his beloved omega again. He was guilty. What he thought his lovely life. His caring lover, his obedient wife. He want to grew older with jiyang. He want to raise children. But his beautiful omega never show his suffering to alpha. He fail to get his omega's trust. His ego, his anger overwhelmed his love, his care.

Xuan step up with every step he realised his mistakes. With every step hos heart feel weight of thousand tons.  His careless nature today take his lover to edge of life and death. He feel worthless.

Stairs end. Xuan feel cool breeze on his tear stained face. He take deep breath who cool his aching heart. He take few steps forward and stand on edge. Ready to give jiyang freedom from his worthless alpha.

Someone listen xuan confession. And silently follow him to upward. As soon as xuan is going to do the stupidest thing in his whole life.

"You coward, go and die. Don't ever think to leave for your children. Don't ever think to take care of them until your omega get up. " The girl raised voice.