success

At the xiao villa, xuan is hella tired when he nursing both kids. Kids are playful and he can't scold them. At night they both slept each side of their father. Both are alpha and dominating. They continued fight for father. Xuan overwhelmed by their possession. Both want to sleep while xuan looking at them. He take them In embrace and surprisingly he slept at 9  in warmth of his children. The main thing he learn from night is 'only family matters for him his omega jiyang and his two boys. It means world for him.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Next day yibo feel better than night. His temperature also become normal.

Yibo changed in comfortable clothes. At simple attire he was looking beautiful. He was in dense his alpha who divorced him already taking good care of him. He was thinking that he is alone. Though zhan still didn't speak too much. But his actions are louder than words. All night he provide comfort yibo. He was not  comfortable with omega in heat. Still he control himself.

Yibo is not really want to leave him behind. But zhan break his pride. Now yibo need time to sort out his feelings. He knows zhan never admit it but he cares for yibo.

Zhan sleeping soundly when delicious aroma hit his nose. He stir up. Yibo already gone. He Fresh An up and join yibo in downstairs. Yibo was cooking breakfast for both of them. Zhan look at him. Actually stairs. When yibo noticed someone's presence he look at him.

As the eyes met. Yibo smile. It was most beautiful thing in the world. Zhan choked breath. But he averted gaze and silently come forward and sit in dining chair. Yibo served him. And stand on same distance.

Zhan look at him. Yibo didn't look down. Zhan stop functioning for while. When their eyes met again. He again look away. Zhan clear throat. And said

"Join me".

Yibo startled and widen eyes. His brows arched.

" Sorry, you can start i'll eat later. " Yibo said.

Zhan nodes. Then all breakfast finished in silence. Yibo thought After eating breakfast Zhan will gone. But surprisingly zhan get up and went to wash his hands. In the meantime yibo served for himself. He was about to have first bite. Zhan join him. Yibo stopped and look at zhan. Zhan didn't look at him. He just serve himself. And yibo also. Then start digging. Yibo smiled and continue eating.

After that zhan was resting in couch in leaving room. He want to watch TV but he was not really interested. As well as from a long time. He didn't watched it. So he was just switching channels. Yibo noticed it. And he went to join zhan. Zhan Silently pussed remote control towards him. Yibo take it and open a singing reality show. Zhan was not any idea about it. But he start providing attention.

After some time when didn't get what actually happening he yawn and blink eyes to avoid tiredness. Yibo's favorite  contestants start singing and he was immersed in watching. Zhan start stealing glances of him. As yibo looking calm with the tune zhan also feel calmness. As he smile zhan also smile. When the performance end yibo also clap with audience. Zhan look at yibo and he also clap.

Yibo look at zhan they both averted gaze like thunder struck them. Again some time passed with awkward silence. At next duet performance zhan start humming the song. Yibo slowly decrease volume when he listen zhan voice. He also start singing with another participants. They both singing wuji song. With so much emotions. As the participants start walking forward zhan stand up. Yibo also stand up next to zhan. They imitate action of participants while singing beautifully. When the song ended both participants hug each other. Yibo also hug zhan. But as he realise what he done? He shocked and withdraw his hands. But it comes another shock. Zhan also hug him and he didn't have any plan to leave letar one. .......

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I was too busy to update. But from now i will update regular.

Thanks for patients.

Please vote and comment.