reunion?

It was the time he eagerly waiting for. He knows yibo from last two years. He never miss his heat cycle. Tonight first time yibo is far from his alpha in his heat period.

Yibo have dinner with han ge. Then he left to meet lele jie. Yibo amused today he was all alone. He was tired because of photoshoot. He yawn while sitting in couch of living room. Da zheng  also went for home. And feng qian went for interview in noon. He didn't return yet. He was not in worry about him. He knows whenever qian go for his so called interviews he never return in time.

He was damn board. He switch of the TV and went to balcony for some fresh air. It was dark outside. He is alone and somehow frightened. He let the light on of hallway and went to sleep. He indeed went for sleep but insteed of sleeping he again went for balcony.

He looking at moon. Today moon shine with extra glow. Soft night breeze fill his lungs. Giving calmness. Refreshing him. Suddenly he feel something tore him from inside. And feel the flow of slick. His skin start itching. He burn in desire of touch. He hate it. Not because he is looser our something. In heat he always get his alpha near him. But after heat over invisible barrier put between them by his alpha.

And now he is alone. He still love his alpha. Want to be a worthy wife for him. Want to carry his pups. But he left his heaven. He buried his happiness. He left his alpha. Why?? He knows but he can't tell anyone. Not even his alpha.

A lone tear escape from his alluring eyes. He look down. In a silent night water of swimming pool resting like smooth blanket. Without distrub. He remember when he was in first heat his alpha take him in swimming pool to cool him.

He looked at the reflection of moon in swimming pool

He looked at the reflection of moon in swimming pool. Don't know what across his mind and he just cross the still edge of balcony and jump.

Before he touch the water. Someone collide with him. Two bodies dip in swimming pool. Yibo automatically pop up. He try to look at the figure inside the pool. He astonished by the man. But he was not in mood of patch up. After all he left zhan behind. And now it's not in the planning to patch up that early. He just get out from the pool with hasty steps. Zhan stand there and look the figure disappearing inside. He also get out from there. Yibo didn't bother to lock the door. He changed his clothes and take out some for zhan also. He prepare a towel for him. He take care of his heat needs, (wear a pad to soke the slick). He still feel hotness. He needs his alpha. Bit his mind not ready to submit. At least after the incident when zhan push him back.

As soon as zhan enter in room yibo left it and went in feng qian's room. Zhan didn't give any response. He just observe what yibo doing. When zhan changed clothes he peek in nearby room to find yibo. And he found him. Yibo was sitting in study chair while rubbing his legs with each other to control the urge he having now.

"Yibo.. " Zhan called in low tone.

"Don't bother Mr Sean. You can go now" Yibo said firmly.

Zhan didn't look at him. He fighting for finding word to console him. Yes he was wrong but he did for his well being. And noe also he doing it to help yibo in his heat.

He walked inside and take yibo in embrace. Yibo feel weak to protest. He was burning to touched. He made a whimper in disagreement. Zhan don't look at him. He take yibo in his room.

Whole room fill with yibo's phenomena. Zhan deeply inhale the scents. He take yibo to bed. Lay him down. Yibo slept in fetal position. Avoit eye contact. Avoid body contact. But he was very weak to fight. Fight for his dignity. He don't want to be intimate with his alpha. He weeping silently. He is helpless. He just lay down without movement. Zhan move his hand to open tee shirt of yibo. Yibo who put his both hand between his knees didn't move. Didn't reciprocated any action. Zhan again try to take his tee up. But yibo whimper again. Zhan left the tee. Tidy it. He take a quilt and put on yibo. He wants to go back but yibo have heat for two nights.

Unwillingly zhan lay down behind yibo and take him in embrace

Unwillingly zhan lay down behind yibo and take him in embrace. He release his calming phenomena for yibo. Yibo still trembling. Whimpering. But he relaxed. When zhan didn't force him. His eyes still glistening. But he was calm. At least zhan don't show but he knows yibo. He care for him. May be as a kid. But still he care for him.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹