Dawn

First of all thanks guys for 10.1k reads.
1.36 k votes and 377 comments. This story is about to end. Thanks for appreciation.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Xuan didn't visit hospital since he busy with his children. That day zhan didn't came home. He was busy with kids buy he misses his omega also. Xuan decided to visit hospital with kids. He take his your child in his hand and elder one walk with him. It is the most beautiful senary for others. The most handsome alpha walking with his kids. Who can say that he is the one who attempt suicide two weeks ago.

As he reach at the private room. Fortunately jiyang sleeping at the time. Xuan take his both kids and put the first one on bed. Younger was in his lap while he sitting on stool next to jiyang.

"Wake up love. " His voice cracked. But he manage to wipe out that emotional state. Next moment he smiled cheerfully and start to play with kids. Jiyang stirred in sleep. Xuan was to busy with kids. Jiyang blink eyes and see. How much his kids laughing with their father. What else he want? He was recovered from his physical injury. And Dr ziyi already told him that he can go home after paperwork. Buy haikuan strictly told him that xuan can't be changed that easily so he think about it. But his mother instinct gave up. His kids who can't leave without him for an hour now they forget him... A soft jealousy creeps in his mind. He stared ceiling unknowingly when Dr ziyi came in to scold xuan for disturbing patient.  But she was shocked when she saw jiyang spaced out and xuan can catch him up.

"Oh my god, patient is responding. " She yelled before xuan noticed jiyang. In reflex xuan look at jiyang who is flinched by shouting.

He literally embrace jiyang with wires still on his body. Jiyang was in daze which one he choose , to punish his alpha further or just forgive him and let go him for his carelessness. He chooses the second one. Though xuan is careless but jiyang never protest. He never try to stand for himself. That's the time to face it. And he is definitely going to do it.

Jiyang smiled at xuan. He thought xuan is going to kiss him passionately like he always did. But for surprise he just connect their foreheads.

"Welcome back my love. I am sorry for what happened to our baby. Please forgive me for the last time. I.... I will do anything to give you what you deserve. " He said with welled up eyes. Jiyang thanked stars that finally xuan got his senses back. He became a responsible person.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

On the other hand zhan and yibo also feel the cold breeze of night. As time passes yibo feel changes in body. He don't want to give up easily. But he fell for zhan's charm already. His legs become wobbly. Zhan carry him bridal style and put on bed.

"Don't go" Yibo finally can whisper. Zhan smiled at him. And asure him. He just fetch some water and give him to hydrated his body. Yibo tale it and zhan take yibo in embrace.

"Sleep now " Zhan told him.

Yibo feel desire to be touched. But he control it as possible as. He didn't want to loose his face. At least till then  zhan want him wholeheartedly. He try to sleep. It's hard for him because he slept whole afternoon. Now not any glimpse of sleep touching him. And he can't rub his body. He don't want that zhan notice his situation. He just count numbers to keep his mind distracted. Zhan know his  struggle. He feel yibo's pain.

Zhan think for a while and he lick yibo's nape. His Mark. Yibo shudder in sensation. Zhan again open his fangs and bite yibo. Mark him again. At least this pain distracted him from the burning bodily desire. And finally he is successful in it. Yibo cried for while but soon he calm and sleep soundly.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹The end🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Hope you like it.

Thank for stay connected

Please vote and comment