Unaware

House maid called yibo. And yibo come out from trance but he felt weird. 'What are those noises? ' he thinks and without disturb newly wedded couple he retired to his room. Another servant help him to collect necessary things and yibo went to his school.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Xuan and jiyang get up and take long relaxing bath after exhortation. Jiyang sat in xuan's lap in bathtub. Xuan scrub him to clean up. Jiyang close eyes and feel the warmth of his mate.

"Who was calling earlier? " Jiyang turn back to face xuan

"Bowen" Xuan said.

"Is there any important work? " Jiyang asked.

"I don't know, and don't want to know. " Xuand said and pull jiyang in tight embrace.

" Let's get out. May be something is important. Don't messed up with your work. " Jiyang said.

Jiyang smile. And get up dry himself. And looked at xuan. Still stick gaze on jiyang's body.

Jiyang seductively walk outside of bathroom and xuan literally get up and fallow him lightning speed.

Jiyang lock bathroom's door. And xuan start banging it.

"Frist of all calm down honey" Jiyang shouted.

"If you don't stop then i will go from here" Jiyang threatened him.

Xuan stops. Jiyang open the door and xuan grab him and push on bed. Jiyang hold him tightly. Not to give any chance to roam on his body. His face buried in xuan's nack.

Xuan control himself and separate from jiyang. Jiyang sigh. Get up and help him to wear clothes. Xuan didn't argue but visibly he is not happy.

Jiyang and xuan went to breakfast. When they having it. The head maid interrupted them.

"Young master listen everything in morning. " She said.

Xuan frown

Xuan frown. and jiyang embarrassed. Xu ma continue " His temperature is quite high today may be he is going through heat tonight. "

Jiyang feel like motherly vibes from. Xu ma. Xuan just listen. He doesn't know how to react in this situation.

"Don't worry i will take care of it" She said.

"Another thing is Mr bowen called in morning and he told me that Mr xiao zhan is arrested in the act of violence in casino last night. So you two are required to release him. "

Jiyang visibly disturbed by this

Jiyang visibly disturbed by this. They finish there breakfast and ASAP went to police station.  where zhan is seated almost unconscious.

Jiyang and bowen completed the formalities and take zhan out of the prison. Jiyang support him to walk but xuan drag him away. And zhan land on xuan's body.

Jiyang cried in helplessness. His brother didn't know that he is return from states and still unaware that he is married to his rival.

They both support zhan and take away from there. Jiyang drive to sean villa which is located near sea. They take out zhan and called servant to carry him at bedroom.

Jiyang tucked zhan in bed and give instructions to maids that clean him and feed him. When he about to go. Zhan. Get up and pull xuan who is behind jiyang.

Zhan grab xuan by caller.  Xuan push him on bed. Zhan again loose conscious. Xuan walk outside with jiyang. All the way jiyang stay silent. As well as xuan they both have their reasons. But don't wamt to share and console each other.