celebration

Time skipped......

Today zhan's vila is decorated with various types of flowers, ribbon and balloons. Why not zhan again win best CEO of the year title. His rivals, friends and partners want a grand celebration. From last two years zhan avoiding to much social gathering. But still he manage to throw a party in his grand Hotel. But now they force him to celebrate in his villa. Why not? Zhan have the most precious villa in Beijing. Even many people try to copy him but it one of its type.

Zhan told yibo to arrange everything before six in the evening and after that he strictly told him to lock himself in his bedroom. Don't show himself next to his guests. Yibo did the same. Though he have exams after two days still he manage everything properly. Now he become an expert it's not a big thing for him but still he was to young to manage a grand party. And it's his first time to arrange various types of cousins. Zhan blindly trust him with household works. He never try to recheck it. It became his habit to give yibo task. Yibo complete it anyhow.

Yibo recheck everything and went to his bedroom. He lock the door and pull the curtain to avoid the spreading light from his bedroom. At 7.30 guest start to gather. Zhan already invited to many people. After all he don't want to disturb his life for at least for some years. Until yibo is ready to face the society. Zhan welcome guests with his face smile. Which didn't reach his eyes. Still he was looking breathtaking. Zhan was heartthrob of young girls. Even so many male omegas also try on hitting him. But no one is successful until now. So many rumor about zhan and hao xuan was spread in corporate world. But they stopped when they know that zhan omega brother was married to wang hao xuan.

They cut cake and open the champagne. Everyone congratulate zhan. Xuan enter in venue like a Prince his hand held by ji yang.

They were one of the most famous couple in corporate world

They were one of the most famous couple in corporate world. And second higher in business world. Both are looking stunning. Zhan eyes soften a bit when he saw jiyang. Jiyang didn't bother to talk with zhan they just greet him and left the stage. Jiyang start chit chatting with some of his male omega friends. As usual they are busy to gossiping about everyone's personal matters.

Some of young and daring one are trying to catch the attention of host. Zhan feel betrayed when jiyang ignore him. He return his home after two years but in the place of getting excited he is just behaving like a outer person. Zhan keep eye on jiyang. Xuan is busy with his drinking. Time to time he also checking up jiyang. From last some days jiyang is disturbed a little. Xuan didn't bother to ask him. He was busy with his foreign business. Finally he got time to return china and today he is attending his rivals party. He was little disappointed just a project he missed and he lost in the race of first position. Also now jiyang is behaving weirdly he come home in the morning after a long journey still jiyang is not looking happy. He even didn't get proper welcome. Now jiyang is busy with his friends. Finally after some time jiyang excuse himself and went inside the villa to fresh up. Where xuan also follow him. When jiyang was about to leave the place xuan pull him inside the nearby bedroom. Jiyang try to appose him but it's in vain.

On the other hand zhan tried hard to skip some guests and went inside but he was surrounded by all kinds of fools

On the other hand zhan tried hard to skip some guests and went inside but he was surrounded by all kinds of fools. He was irritated still smiling and talking  with them.

On the other hand yibo was board by studding from last five hours. His dinner served before six. Now he was trying to sleep but curiosity didn't allow him to get any glimpse of sleep. If he move curtain zhan definitely noticed it. Still he was afraid of dark. He can't switch off light when he was alone in the room. An idea. Pop up in his mind and he went to the bathroom. Attached by his room. He stood up on toilet lid to take a look of outside.

Where he saw some disappointments

Where he saw some disappointments. His alpha is surrounded by beautiful men and women. And he is smiling at them. Taking pictures. Dancing with them. Yibo heart quench in unknown pain. He feel suffocated.