Missing you

It has been five days since wang hao xuan didn't attend the casino battle. Frist zhan think may be he  fears from lost. But when next day also he didn't come then zhan think may be he have a important work. But hao xuan stops going outside and zhan become restless. He lost interest in game. He want to defeat him anyhow.

Today zhan waiting for him again but when there is no sigh of xuan's arrival then he being impatient. Call li bowen to get information about wang hao xuan. Bowen tell him that from now Mr wang don't want to play with you. Because now he is married.

Wang hao xuan is married and without concern of xiao zhan. Zhan think think and get frustrated. Li bowen also not seen after xuan left the casino. Zhan pull his hair in frustration. No one now telling him about xuan and his partner.

Zhan try to concentrate on going game. But he really missed his opponent. All game is blad for him now. He always win and this make him irritated. Zhan give harder and hardest punishment to losers but still he is not enjoying the game.

He peng trying to relax him but zhan drink more and as he slowly drown in intoxication his anger peak up.

Zhan already have so much fanboys and girls. Now they are trying to hit on him. Its give him another reason to  on his fire rage. He trying to distract himself with beautiful omegas but they just suffer in manhandled by zhan he order them to  play live porn but zhan is not that type of person. He feel suffocate.

One of naked omega shows his body and try to touch zhan and this make putting oil in fire. Zhan take his belt out and began to beat every person present there. He is one of the powerful alpha. Although he never show it but all people know that nobody can stop xiao zhan and wang hao xuan when it comes on there nerves.

Zhan let out his all frustration on other people's body. He is out of mind. Finally cops came and take him to the lockup. Zhan didn't complain about it. He just drag away with them didn't even protest.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

At wang mansion.....

Yibo is trying to catch up new things. Trying to adjust in new environment. Jiyang is a caring person. He help him and guide him all way.

Xuan also feel happy when he saw his little brother leave with him. Chatting with him happily. He just enjoy his family time.

When kuan get married. Xuan left alone in the mansion. He drive away with constant battles, games, and winning losing mentality.

He think he just missed what love is in this years.

They all are having dinner with happily chit chating. Xuan earns deadly glare time by time. But still he enjoy it. Yibo also enjoy the dinner.

After dinner they retired to respective rooms. Xuan owns a separate wing for himself so he can keep his privacy. And make a wild love as he want.

After almost three hours xuan and jiyang are truly busy with their most important business. The phone on side table rang and disturbed them.