His secret

Next morning yibo found himself alone in bed. Last night was very tiring and stressful. But where is Xiao zhan. Yibo get up take a bath his body still showing pink colour. But the pain and smell is faded. Yibo felling disgusted when he saw his bed and clothes socked in thick liquid. He run to bathroom and stay under cold shower.

Xiao zhan get up early in the morning. Today he had a meeting. So he left home already. He send servants home. Give them break for one day.

Yibo come downstairs after bath and face the empty house. Even their is no one around him. He was hungry. He check the Fridge and found Some Food. Eat and start working. He clean the kitchen. Leaving room, and almost ground floor. When he listen car sounds outside.

Zhan is back to home. Zhan come home for lunch. And he also want to see how is yibo doing. He take some food from kitchen and eat. Then left to check yibo. Yibo is climbing on window try to tidying tangled curtain.

"What are you doing?" Zhan said.

Yibo distracted he lost his balance and fall down. Zhan rushed to him and catches him before he hit the ground. Yibo closed eyes and circled arms around zhan's neck. Zhan take his clear throat. And yibo opened eyes. He get up and stand straight next to him. Bowed to zhan.

"Welcome home master" Yibo said.

Zhan look straight in his eyes. From last two nights they sleep with cuddle. But yibo didn't forgot his place. Zhan noticed yibo is different from xuan. He is polite guy.

"Follow me to garden  " Zhan said.

Yibo followed him.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Jiyang is overwhelmed when he saw his husband didn't angry at all. Even he is very possessive. Xuan follow jiyang everywhere. Even they eat, bath, sleep, together. Xuan didn't even left him for minute. Jiyang join office to help xuan. Xuan gladly accept. Xuan being so touchy but jiyang like it.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

At the garden. ...

Zhan sit on chair. And relaxed.

Yibo follow him with a tray of orange juice. He keep tray on table. And stand next to zhan quietly.

"You know what happened to you yesternight? " Zhan asked.

" I go through heat" Yibo said.

" It's usual? " Zhan said.

"I don't know, it was my first heat. I don't experience about it" Yibo said.

"You are just like your mother. You saw her? When she face it? " Zhan said.

"No. She left in jungle. When she is near to heat" Yibo said.

Zhan lift his brow. But keep quite. He drank juice. Yibo stand there without making any noise.

Zhan exhaled.

" Why are you didn't protest me? " Zhan said.

"My mother told me " Obey your alpha " Said yibo.

Zhan looked at him in amuse.

"You don't have your own opinion? " Zhan said.

"I am still so young and Inexperienced  so it's better to obey elders. " Yibo said.

Zhan impressed by his answer.

"Sit" Zhan said.

Yibo look at him. Then sit on ground. Zhan didn't mind.

"Sit on chair " Zhan said.

Yibo sit on chair.

Zhan sigh and continue. "You know you have a special ability. Like your mother. "

Yibo look down didn't reply.

" Years ago you ancestors used by lots of kings. Because of your special ability. To trigger Omega's. They cage them and put near kings bedroom. To enjoy other women.

But time passed and special Omega's from your clan lost their ability. But you mother is true blood omega. They prefer to live in jungle. But your mother protest and start to live with your father. But Your father didn't control their desire and go to other Omega's this make your mother upset and she left your father. " Zhan said.

Yibo look at him in confusion.

"Mostly Omega's trigger their alpha when they face heat. But you trigger other Omega's. And dominate them towards your alpha. I mean when you go through heat. The Omega's in your surrounding inhale your phenomenon. And they will force to submit to me. " Zhan said.

Yibo node.

"So from now you can't go out from this house. Can't attend university like normal people. I don't want to risk with you. You will do all work by your self. And some servant will help you under observation of miss merry. I will arrange study source for you. " Zhan said.

"It will happen every time? " Yibo asked.

"No, usually you are calm but last night you eat suppressant. And your react on it. You react apposite for every med. So avid all med from now. " Zhan said.

Yibo node again.

"Go back to your work ". Zhan said.

Yibo get up and start working again. His stomach growling. But no option. No one care about it.