1. Ugh! Maths!

Author's POV-
This is my first time writing something! Anyways, Parth, Peter, Louis, Jimin and Jungkook are Taehyung's friends. Anny, Rose, Jennie and Lisa are Y/N's friends and they've been rooting for Y/N and Taehyung for a very long time since they thought that they both looked cute together. Anny and Rose are sisters and they are dating Parth and Peter who are twins.

                                         Y/N's POV

*alarm rings*
I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock. It was time to go to the hell hole of earth which we call school. Although there was a good thing about school, my friends, Anny, Rose, Jennie and Lisa.
*fast forward to school*
As I went inside the school, I saw my friends and started talking to them. They were talking about their boyfriends and relationships and I was feeling kinda left out as I have been single for an eternity. All of a sudden I noticed the most
popular guy of the school, Kim Taehyung aka V who was secretly a nerd, I found him cute and sometimes mysterious. I didn't realize that I was so lost in him, I heard my friends calling me, "Y/N ! Y/N ! Why are you so lost?" I snapped out of it "Nothing nothing, i guess we should go to our class or we will be late."
We went to our classes. "Ugh! I have maths. I hate that class!"

                                          * Maths class*

  I went to math class and I saw Taehyung sitting in front. He looked so damn cute in those glasses. I went towards my seat and sat there, just looking at him, lost in him. Once again, I heard my teacher calling my name, "Y/N! Y/N! WHY ARE YOU SO LOST IN MY CLASS?" I heard her and I said, "Im sorry Ms. Park", after the period ended, she called me and said "Ms Min Y/N, you are failing my class again. I think you need a tutor." As soon as I heard those words come out of her mouth, I was damn irritated because I hate tutors. Suddenly I heard her calling Taehyung, "Mr. Kim, can you please do me and Y/N a favor of tutoring her?"
"Sure Ms. Park" he replied, "Great! take all the information you need from Y/N and you Y/N please work hard." I simply nodded my head as I was too shocked to say anything and I needed a moment to calm down. "Um hi, I'm Kim Taehyung" "yes I know, I'm Min Y/N" I said. "Oh you're Min Suga's sister I guess" " Yes I am but I'm way nicer than he is" I chuckled softly. "Oh thats nice" he said while smiling. "Okay so I'll meet you at lunch and we will discuss about what we have to do for your tutoring" "Alright bye!" I was happy and excited that now I'm going to have a chance to know him.

                                          *Lunch Break*

The bell rang, it was lunch. I went towards the cafeteria and then looked for my best friends. When they saw me, they came towards me and said," Let's go Y/N" I told them about math class. "Sorry guys I can't have lunch with you guys today. I have to meet Taehyung." "Are you guys finally going out after we put so much pressure on you?" Anny asked. "No Anny, he is tutoring me for maths as I'm failing." "WHAT!? KIM TAEHYUNG IS SECRETLY A NERD??!!" Rose said, almost shouted. "Yeah Rose but can you please calm down, its not that big of a deal" I replied. I saw Taehyung coming with his friends, Parth, Peter, Jimin, Louis and Jungkook but then he started coming towards me so I said, "Sorry guys, I have to go V is here." "Great! Have fun!" They replied.
               V and I sat down at a lunch table and started talking. He asked, "So can we meet at your house today at 3?" "I think it would be better if I come to your house" "I-uh-I am sorry Y/N, I don't think that would be okay" I found it weird but I accepted it eventually. "Um alright then, come to my house at 3."

                                      *Skip all the wayyyy*

The bell rang, "Finally! school is over" I went outside and saw Suga, "You coming with me?" I asked him. "No you go on I'll be staying at RM's house tonight" "Alright bye!" I went home and looked at the clock, it was 2:00 already so I started getting ready. I wore this-