13. Be alright.

*continuation of Y/N's POV*

I practiced magic the whole week. Not to brag but I got pretty good at it. A day before the wedding, Jimin came and we went to the venue where the wedding was being held. Jimin started to speak when we reached the venue and he parked the car in front of the entrance, "Ready sis?" I looked at him and gulped, "What if I mess up?" "You won't Y/N, you got this! Fighting!" he said. "You know what, you're right. Let's finish this Sana bitch. " He laughed and we went inside.
                             As soon as we went inside I saw that the wedding was almost over. I quickly casted a fire spell, "INCENDIA!" and it caused a chaos. Jimin took V and we all ran away. The whole car ride Tae held me close as if I'll vanish in thin air if he let me go. I didn't mind, I felt comfort in his arms.  

                    *The girls' POV*

Anny: Guys why hasn't Y/N replied to my texts?
Rose: She is not picking up our calls too!
Lisa: I don't know why but I feel that something is wrong. The boys completely disappeared too.
Jennie: We have to find out! Also, Lisa come with me I have to talk to you.
Lisa: okay.

                       *Lisa's POV*

Now I'm scared. Why did Jennie call me like that, what does she want. I am a vampire but no one knows it....not even Jimin. I hope she didn't notice something strange.
                        Jennie said "I know about your secret Lisa, you're a Vampire." I said. "Alright I am not gonna act anymore, how did you find out, why can't I compel you and why can't I read your mind?" "because I am a witch and I have a strong feeling that some of the boys are vampires too." she told me. "Woah, I never saw this coming. Do you think that Y/N suddenly disappearing has something to do with this?" i asked. "Yeah that's why I called you to talk in private."

                         *V's POV*

All of us were quite the whole car ride, the only sounds heard were of Y/N's soft sniffles as she was crying. I don't blame her, she has been through alot. It hurts to see her cry, I felt tears filling up my eyes too. I reminded myself that I had to stay strong, for her, for us. "Everything will be alright baby." I said and kissed her head. Soon we reached our home, Y/N went to take a shower and all of the guys sat in the living room.
                         "So what happened?" I asked Jimin. "So I went to  Y/N's house and told her everything. She freaked out due to which she lost control over her power, so we came to know she is a witch. She has been practicing all week and she got pretty good at it." he explained. "Your girlfriend is pretty darn terrific to be honest" Louis said and chuckled. It put a smile on my face. "I know she is." I said while smiling like an idiot. "I heard that and thank you Louis." she said while coming downstairs. "what about me??? I agreed too" I said while pouting, "Aww baby, you'll get a reward later." she said. what the heck. She was crying a few hours ago and now she is teasing me? "Get a room you both" Jungkook said and laughed. Y/N smirked at me and walked away while everyone was staring at me and I felt my cheeks turn red. I coughed and went to my room.

                        *Y/N's POV*

After I showered, I felt relaxed. As I was walking downstairs I heard the boys talking about me, Louis was saying that i was terrific and Tae agreed, I felt happy and I wanted to have a little fun so I teased Taehyung. I loved the shocked and confused look on his face. He went to his room and I started making breakfast for myself.
As I was making breakfast Jungkook came to me and sat on the counter. "Yaahh Y/N, how do you always end up in situations like these, what if we didn't come to save you, huh? Then what would have happened!?" He said. "Awww kookie, well, it doesn't matter because I know Taehyung and the rest of you will always be there to look out for me." I said and chuckled.

                      *Jennie's POV*

I have been paying attention to Y/N and the boys, I have a very strong gut feeling that Y/N is a witch and it's confirmed that the boys are vampires. What hurts me is that neither of them trusted me or any of the girls enough to tell us. I am also confused that if    Y/N is a witch, how does she not know that Lisa and I are witches too, or is she pretending not to know. I called Lisa to talk about all of this. We went to my house after I confronted her that I'm a witch and I know she is a witch too.
                  "So what do you think?" Lisa asked. "Okay look this is what I have figured out, the boys are definitely vampires because I sense it and I also found a picture of Parth and Taehyung in the 90s, which proves that they have been alive for idk how many years, all of this leading to the fact that they are vampires. Now if we talk about Y/N, I am still confused what's up with her, I do sense that she is a witch but then why doesn't she know that we are witches too or is she pretending to not know. I have to find more proofs and then only I can confront them." 
.
.
.
.
A/N- Heyy guys! Look who updated, yes I am alive but I'll still be giving late updates sorry :( I am having a writer's block plus my school is reopening so I got a hell lot of assignments to complete. It sucks. Oh I almost forgot, yes I changed the cover and title of the book, earlier it used to be,"My vampire tutor" but I was definitely not in my right mind that time so it feels like a five year old wrote it that is why I changed it. Anyways bubyee! Take care, Borahae<3