11. Betrayal.

*Y/N's POV*

"Didn't your boyfriend tell you that he is......betrothed?" as soon as these words came out of Zayn's mouth, I felt my heart sunk deep down and then shattered into pieces. I couldn't believe all this. I was hurt, upset, angry and.....betrayed. At first, I was in denial, I yelled at Zayn, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?! I KNOW YOU ARE LYING!" "oh honey, I'm not. I even have proof, look at this." he said and showed me a video. I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw a video in which Taehyung was putting a ring on a girl's finger while bending on one knee. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks anymore. I hated every second of it. I hated that she was so much more prettier than me. "Awww are you crying?" Zayn said while chuckling at me. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled at him again. "Okay okay, I'll leave, but remember that he is not what he looks like Y/N, sadly you trusted the wrong guy, oh and, her name is Sana" He said and left. Maybe he was right, maybe I did trust the wrong guy.

A/N- This is Sana-

I'm so tired of this shit. I can't even call my friends because I have to hide all this vampire thing from them, the only person left is Jungkook. I called him and he picked up almost immediately.
Me- Jungkook can you please come over?
Jungkook- Sure! wait, are you crying? What happened?
Me- I'll tell you once you reach here. Please come soon.
Jungkook- I'm on my way, please be calm I'll reach there in about 20 minutes.
Me- thanks Jungkook bye.
Jungkook- Bye.

                                     *after 20 minutes*

The doorbell rang, it must be Jungkook. I opened the door and he came in. He saw my face and obviously realized I've been crying really hard. "Omg Y/N, what have you done to yourself?" He said, "really? do i look that bad?" I said. "well, it does look like you have been crying since idk maybe 1 hour." "yeah you are right." "so tell me what's the matter?" he asked. I told him about everything. "WHAT THE HELL!? This can't be true, maybe Zayn is planning his revenge or something." he said. "Jungkook I saw the whole video, what can possibly be a lie?" I said in a soft voice as I was tired of crying and shouting. He just looked down and said, "I'm sorry Y/N but I gotta go, I need to make this clear, I need to talk to V." he said and left before I could stop him.

                                        *Jungkook's POV*

"I can't believe this. How can he do this to her!? He is such a jerk. I'll get the answers from him. I need to talk to him." I thought while driving and went to my house. After going inside, I looked for V and started calling him, "V, V where are you!?" He came downstairs and asked, "What happened?" "We need to talk, its urgent." I said and we both sat on the couch. "Why did you betray Y/N?! I thought you loved her!" I said. "What the heck are you talking about JK?" he said. "YOU ARE FUCKING BETROTHED TO ANOTHER GIRL!!" I yelled at him. "wait how did you know and if you are talking about Sana-" "YES I AM TALKING ABOUT SANA! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK? SHE WOULDN'T FIND OUT? HOW-" I was speaking as Jimin interrupted me,"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" he yelled at both of us. "Jimin, he and Y/N came to know about Sana but he is not letting me explain so please handle him." V said and Jimin started to speak. "Dude, Tae doesn't love Sana, he is just betrothed to her because his parents did so." "But why didn't he tell Y/N?!" I said. "Because soon this engagement is going to be ended and I thought it would be better if I told her after that." V said. "Well, Zayn already told her and she told me, she was already so upset with you but now....oh god, you are in trouble man." I said. "That son of a bitch, Zayn." Jimin said. V just stayed quiet as if it was the calmness before the storm.

                                              *V's POV*

I swear I'll kill this Zayn, well technically I can't because we still haven't found a way to kill him but once we do, I'll make sure that his blood will be on my hands. I don't know how I will ever get Y/N to forgive me. I'm so terrified of loosing her. I don't know what to do. First, I gotta go meet Zayn and give him a piece of my mind. I didn't say anything to Jimin or Jungkook. I just went to Zayn's place. I entered and started calling him, "ZAYN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" He came downstairs and said,"I've been expecting you since my visit with your precious Y/N." "DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT TELLING HER ABOUT SANA WILL CHANGE ANYTHING?! I will do everything in my power to keep you away from us!" I said. "Oh is there still an "us", haven't you guys broke up already?" He said and smirked. "In your dreams! I won't ever loose her, never!! Sana will be on my side and tell the truth to Y/N and then she will forgive me." i said. "Oh really? Sana? on your side? keep dreaming V!" he said and laughed. I was a bit taken aback and then, I saw a girl coming from a room and downstairs, I realized that it was........Sana?.
.
.
.
A/N- Alright guyss!! So ANOTHER TWIST! Let me know how much you guys are enjoying this book so far and keep supporting! Sorry for the irregular updates guyss. Borahae Armyyy💜💜