4. You know it all.

*THE NEXT DAY*

*V's POV*

I could hear her thoughts. I could hear her saying that she was falling in love with me in her mind. I was happy but scared at the same time, scared that what would be her reaction if she came to know the real reason behind her parents' death and I was scared of hurting her. I felt terror if I even thought of loosing her. The truth is, I've always loved her. I never admitted it but I did. Instead of feeling happy, I felt scared and nervous.

Y/N's POV

I woke up, it was Sunday so I didn't have to go to school today. I got dressed and went downstairs. I saw Suga making breakfast.
"Morning Suga" I greeted him, "Morning Y/N-shi" he replied. "You set up the plates and I'll bring food." I nodded and did as he told me. As we were eating, he started talking, "So, Y/N? V?" "yeah, what about him?" I asked nervously. "Are you guys dating?" He asked and I immediately replied, "Nooo, we are just friends." "But you do have feelings for each other?" He asked. "Well, I do but I don't know about him." I told him. "I'm pretty sure he does but Y/N please be careful, I just feel that he has many secrets hidden which we don't know about." He said while standing up and walking towards the door. It took me some time to process what he just said but I still couldn't understand anything. By the time I was going to ask him about it, he was already outside the house.

I went to my room and started researching, I researched for a while and after almost one and a half hour, something caught my eye. A picture of a group of people taken in 1890. It wasn't clear but the two men in between kind of resembled V and Jimin. I was shocked, I rubbed my eyes and saw that picture once again, those two men really did resemble them. I printed the picture and only one thought came to my mind, what if he is a vampire. "Oh god, I need more proof" I thought to myself.

I researched the whole day but I didn't find a solid proof. I was tired and it was 6:00 pm so I went to sleep but I woke up from a horrible nightmare. I saw that someone was sucking on my parents' necks and blood was dripping down their necks. When that person turned back, I saw him, it was V and I woke up immediately panting and sweat was dripping down my forehead. I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, i was watching TV for a while and someone rang the doorbell, Suga was again staying over at RM'S house so I was alone, ever since our parents died, he is rarely home. I went towards the door and opened it. V was standing there looking as handsome as ever, I smiled while looking at him but then I remembered the picture and that horrible nightmare, my smile turned into a frown. He noticed it and said, "Aren't you happy to see me? Is something bothering you?" "No Tae, I'm fine, please come in" I said while smiling a bit. We both were watching TV, his one hand around my shoulder, my head on his shoulder and my one hand side-hugging him. I couldn't stop thinking about the whole vampire thing. "What if he really is a vampire? Does he feel the same way I feel, if not then is he just using me for his entertainment? On god what is going on!?" I thought to myself again.

*V's POV*

I was astounded by her thoughts. She can't possibly be a human. Does she know about vampires? Does she know that I......killed her parents? What nightmare was she thinking about? I wish I could tell her everything. I wish I could tell her that I really do love her and I'm not using her. I have to tell about all of this to Parth and the other boys. "Y/N-shi, I think I should go now its getting late." I said softly. "No V please stay. I feel safe with you" she replied, I started thinking that she trusted me blindly, she felt safe with me whereas I on the other hand, is scared of hurting her. When I didn't reply, she looked up and said, "Are you staying V-shi?" I blushed a little because of the way she called me V-shi and replied, "Okay Y/N-shi, but just for a while." She nodded and fell asleep. I carried her bridal style, took her to her room and tucked her in her bed. Then, I went to my house and told everyone about it. Jungkook said, "I've known Y/N, long before you guys and I also doubt that she is some normal human being."
I don't know why but I felt irritated by his words. Jimin noticed it and put a hand on my shoulder, he said, "Its alright man, we'll figure something out." I nodded and said, "From now on, we have to keep an eye on Y/N." They all agreed but then Louis started speaking and said while smirking, "Guys, I hear our old frenemies (enemies who were once friends) are back in town."
.
.
.
Author's POV- Hey guysss!! I know this chapter was a bit short but trust me it'll get better. So what do you think? What kind of a supernatural being is Y/N ? and who were those "frenemies" that Louis was talking about? Stay tuned to find out! I purple you armyyy💜💜