3. Into your arms, tonight.

*continuation of V's POV*

I cried so hard that I didn't realize when I fell asleep in my car. I woke up when it was dark and went straight towards my house. When I rang the doorbell, Louis and Jimin came to open the door. "Where were you man? It's been 6 hours." "I'm sorry I was infront of Y/N's house, crying in my car and I didn't realize when I fell asleep" I said while looking down. "Look, man, you have to stop being in grief, you made a mistake but if you knew they were Y/N's parents then you wouldn't have done that." Jimin said. "No Jimin, I still would have done that because I have no control over my hunger and I'm a pathetic person." I replied while breaking down in tears. Jimin hugged me and said, "No Tae, you wouldn't because you care about her and you would know that it would hurt her so much if only you knew they were her parents." I cried while hugging Jimin for a while (Vmin moment, aww) and then we all went to sleep. I went in my room, laid there on my bed but I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. After sometime when I couldn't control myself, I went downstairs, got inside my car and drove to her house. When I reached there, I rang the doorbell.

                                               Y/N's POV

I was crying the whole day. My eyes were red and swollen. I just couldn't stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't stop thinking about those bite marks. All the memories of my parents came flashing in front of my eyes. I missed them. I hated that I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. I hated that I couldn't tell them how much I loved them. I hated everything. Then, I thought that maybe I should find out about those bites. As soon as I went to my room and opened the laptop, the doorbell rang. I looked at the time, it was 11:00 pm. I wondered who came to my house at this hour. I went downstairs and opened the door, It was V. "Tae? wh- what are you d-doing here this l-late?" I asked him, my voice was breaking because of crying so much. I noticed that his eyes were red and swollen too, it looked like he had been crying. "Um- I- I heard about your parents and... I'm sorry....I just wanted to see if you are okay." He said while stuttering. "I-Im fine V, thank you, but why do you care? We don't even know each other that well." I asked. He suddenly came close to me, held my arms and said, "That's the thing Y/N, you don't understand how much I care about you, I can't see you crying like this, it kills me." I was shocked by his words. His face was so close to me that I could feel his breath. We both were looking into each other's eyes our eyes were filled with tears. He realized how close were we, he left my arms and said, "Anyways, I-i think i sh-should go, take care Y/N." I don't know what came over me but a voice inside me told me to stop him, so I did. "Taehyung!" I shouted, he stopped and looked back, I ran to him, back-hugged him and said, "V, please stay, I'm scared and I'm depressed, I miss them, please V, just stay." He turned, we parted for a while but then he pulled me close and hugged me, he smelled so good I think I almost passed out, I stayed in his arms for a while, I felt comfortable and secured, my face burried in his chest, his chin on my head, it felt like heaven. He carried me in a bridal style and took me to my room. He cuddled me to sleep while smoothly caressing my head.

                                         *next morning*

                                               V's POV

I woke up when the sun rays hit me. I saw Y/N peacefully sleeping in my arms, she looked so pure, like an angel. I slowly kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled but then slowly her smile turned into a frown and her eyes started filling up with tears. I realized that she remembered about her parents, my eyes filled up with tears too. I just pulled her close to me and hugged her tightly. She started sobbing and I started crying too. After a while, I said, "It'll be fine Y/N-shi." "No V, you don't understand, they didn't die due to natural causes or some accident. The reason was something else and I'll not stop until I find out what it was." She said while standing up. I started getting nervous. I stood up, held her hand and said, "Alright Y/N, but for now, do you want to go to school or you want to stay in?" "Its alright V, let's go, maybe it will divert my mind." We went downstairs and saw Suga rolled up in a ball and crying. Y/N and I went up to him. Y/N hugged him and I put a hand on his shoulder.  He looked up and said, "V? When did you came?" "He stayed yesterday night with me." Y/N replied. He just nodded. We went to school and we saw our friends together. Jimin with Lisa, Parth with Anny, Peter with Rose, Louis with Jennie and Jungkook standing against his locker while checking his phone.

                                             Y/N's POV

As we went inside the school, we saw our friends, when they saw us, they were shocked but they came running towards us. My friends gave me a group hug and V's friends went to him and they stood there. All of them started asking questions like, "Y/N are you okay?" "Honey, we are so sorry" "We are here for you Y/N" I just replied with a thank you and I'm fine. Jungkook asked, "Sorry to ask guys but were you guys together?" "Yes kookie, we were together." I replied while giving him a satisfactory smile. Jungkook and I were good friends. The whole day went by and all day I just couldn't stop thinking about the bites on my parents dead body and I couldn't stop missing him. Tae came to meet me after every period to make sure I was okay and it was a really sweet of him. I think I'm falling in love with him.
.
.
.
Author's POV: Heyy Guysss! please vote, comment and share my story. Who's POV do you find more interesting, V's or Y/N's? Let me know in the comments. Love you Armyy!💜💜