12. I need you.

*continuation of V's POV*

.......Sana?  "What are you doing here?!" I said. "Did you really thought that I would loose you to some stupid girl, V?" She said and smirked. "b-but I thought you were my friend." I said. "Oh honey, I don't want to be your friend, I want to be more than that, I want to own you, I want to be your wife." she said. "You know what Sana, go and fuck yourself, I will never love you, never in a billion years." I yelled at her. "Well then, you're precious Y/N will
get hurt. I will make sure of it." she said and I couldn't do anything because I was too shocked. "I hate you." I said after a while, "oh baby, hate me all you want, you'll never get rid of me." She said.
              I went back to my house without replying. I went to my room and cried. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. It was Jimin. "What's wrong, tae?" he asked softly. "Sana- s-she is with Z-zayn. They are planning against u-us." I said while stuttering. "but why is Sana with him?!" he asked. "be-because Sana wants to marry m-me." i told him everything. He stayed quiet and hugged me. I just slept while crying.

                                      *after some days*

It has been almost two weeks since I saw Y/N or even talked to her. It was killing me inside but today was my wedding day, with Sana. I hated it, I hated everything. I didn't want this. Everyone was their but Jimin was missing. I wondered where he was so I messaged him but he didn't saw it. The wedding ceremony was in some hours. I didn't want to go anywhere so I just stayed in my room. Sana came in and gave me a suit that she wanted me to wear at the wedding. I didn't say anything, i just stayed quiet.
                          During the wedding, the priest was mumbling something but I couldn't pay attention because i couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. I just wanted to go somewhere far away with her. As soon as the priest asked me," Mr. Kim Taehyung do you take Ms. Choi Sana to be your wife?" There was a crash and I saw Y/N and Jimin come in. Y/N was using some sort of powers to create the wind and fire. I heard her shout, "INCENDIA!" and there was fire everywhere. Jimin used his vamp speed and got me out of there. The other boys and Y/N also saved themselves. It was confirmed that she is a witch but where did she learn all this so fast. When we got out of there, I hugged Y/N and we both cried.
"Guys, lets get out of here." Parth said. "Yeah come to the car, I'll drive." Louis said.

                                         *Jimin's POV*

                 *the day when Tae told Jimin about Sana*

I couldn't see this happening, I couldn't see my two best friends hurt. They don't deserve this. I have to do something! I went to    Y/N's house and I saw her curled into a ball and sobbing. I went near her and sat beside her. "Y/N, are you okay sis?" I asked and she looked up but she wasn't able to say anything, I realized that she was having a panic attack, I quickly went towards the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. "Drink this Y/N, it'll make you feel better." She tried holding the glass but her hands were shaking heavily, she still managed to hold the glass and drank the water. After a while she spoke up, "Jimin, what did I ever do to deserve this!? I know I am not pretty enough or slim enough but I loved him with my whole heart!! Why did he betray me!? Wasn't my love enough for him!?" "Y/N he loves you too, trust me, he really does, his parents arranged his marriage with Sana and the only reason he looked happy in that video is because his parents were present there so he had to fake it and pretend." i told her. "B-but what now?" she asked, I smirked and said, "Now, we get revenge from that Sana bitch!" "Wait, what's her fault, its an arranged marriage right?" she said. "Oh i forgot to tell you, she teamed up with Zayn because she actually does want to marry Taehyung." I told her. "That little man stealing bitch!" She cried in anger and suddenly all her things flew across the room. We both gasped in shock. "Woah, you are powerful, you definitely are a witch! So, tell me, have you found something which can help us?" I asked her. "Actually yeah, I do have something. I found some books in my basement. I'll just bring those." she said and went towards her room. After a while, she came back with some books that seemed too heavy. "Here they are." She said and handed them to me. I opened the books and started reading, after reading the first page, I realized that they were grimoires (journals of witches witch alot of spells and witchcraft). "Y/N these are grimoires of your ancestors! They wrote some pretty strong spells in it." I told her. "You have to start practicing magic! We got a few days before their wedding and after seeing your power, I think you'll learn this soon. Best of luck sis!" I said and left.
.
.
.
A/N- Heyy guyss I'm so sorry for the late updates : ( I have alot going on right now so I really can't concentrate but thanks for you love and support! Borahae Armyyy 💜💜