8. I'm here.

A/N- Hey guys, I am so so sorry for the irregular updates, I've just been busy.

                                            *Y/N's POV*

"I can't believe it, are they seriously vampires too? Does Rose and Anny know about this? What the hell is happening!? Wait a minute, ARE ALL OF THEM VAMPIRES!? Oh god this is getting serious." I thought to myself and started screaming so that they can here where I am, "TAE! I'M IN THE BASEMENT!"

                                              *V's POV*

My friends and I fighted all of Zayn's guys. The only one not in our sight was Niall which was in charge of this mission given by Zayn. I found it strange but I kept searching for Y/N. While I was searching for her, Niall came and said, "Lost something, V?" "Where the fuck is my Y/N?!" I said. "Oh easy there, V" he replied while laughing. He was going to speak when we heard a voice screaming, "TAE, I'M IN THE BASEMENT!" I recognized that voice and immediately ran towards the basement. I heard someone running behind me but I couldn't care less because I just needed to see her. I went downstairs and saw Y/N tied in a chair, blood was dripping from her hands because of the rope which tied her hands, tears stream down her cheeks. I felt my heart broke into a thousand pieces. I ran towards her and untied her. She stood up and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. We both were a crying mess. I couldn't bear the thought of loosing her. I wanted to protect her at all costs. "Tae, thank god you came. I-i was s-so scared. I- i missed you so much." She said and sobbed into my chest. "It's okay baby, I'm here now, I'm so sorry for not being able to protect you." I said while crying. "But you did V, you did protect me, you are here now." she said while smiling a bit. I don't understand how she can be so positive in every situation.
As we were hugging, Niall came and said, "Sorry to interrupt your happy ending guys....oh wait, its not the end yet." he chuckled and the rest of his friends came behind him. I saw all my friends coming too, they came and stood by me and Y/N. We all started fighting but this was going no where because we all were equally strong except Niall and Jungkook who were laying on the floor unconscious. I could see Y/N knelt down infront of Jungkook and she started helping him get up. That sight made me even more angry and I started punching Zayn harder.

                                              *Y/N's POV*

I saw Jungkook laying on the floor, unconscious. I felt so bad, I went to him and helped him get up. I could see this fight was heading nowhere. I felt frustrated and angry. At one point I became so angry that I closed my eyes and screamed so loud that even I was shocked, Zayn, Harry and Liam's faces came to my mind when I screamed. When I opened my eyes, I saw them laying on the ground and Tae, Jimin, Parth, Peter, Louis, Jungkook staring at me in shock. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS." I yelled again. Taehyung came to me, held me and said, "I think we should go home guys, then we will discuss about this." We all agreed and went to his house. The whole car ride was filled with an awkward silence. When we reached there, we sat on his couch and he started speaking, "So guys, Y/N already knows that I'm a Vampire and now I'm guessing she also realized that you all are vampires too." "yeah I did but do the girls know about this? Do you seriously love them or are you using them? I swear if you guys are playing with their feelings I'll-" I was speaking when Parth cut me off and said, "That's nice to see how much you care about you friends, Y/N but we really do love them,we are not playing with their hearts and no, they don't know about vampires." He smiled and I sighed in relief. "We got questions for you too Y/N." Peter said and I replied with a nod. "So what was that you did back there?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and said, "does it look like I know? Even I'm scared." He gave me a confusing look. "Wait, what if she is a witch!?" Louis said and I looked at him with a weird look on my face. "Witches usually exist if they have a long history of witchcraft and if their ancestors were witches." I said. "How do you know about all this?" Jungkook asked. "Oh, I actually have a secret, I research about supernatural things such as witches, vampires and stuff. Well, its not so secret anymore but even the girls don't know about this." I said. "Oh, then you must be knowing that Vampires have soulmates." Taehyung said. "Yes I do, they are usually-" I was speaking when V kissed me infront of everyone and said,"You are my soulmate, Y/N." He smiled. "Me? what? I don't think so V. I'm just a human." I said. "No Y/N you're not. Didn't you see what you did back there?" He said and I stayed quiet because I had nothing to say. "Try to think Y/N, anything you found weird when you were young or anything different you noticed about your parents or grandparents?" V asked. "I don't know V, you know my parents died recently and they never told me anything weird about my grandparents who died when me and Suga were young- Wait, V? my parents had vampire bites on their necks. Now I'm sure of it. Do you guys know about this?"
.
.
.
A/N- Things just got way too serious in this story guys. :') Stay tuned to see what would happen next. Saranghe Army!💜