10. Sorry.

*Y/N's POV*

After Jungkook left, I was in my room, crying and thinking about what he said. I don't know what to do. I miss my parents but it wasn't Tae's fault completely. He is partially responsible for my loss but it's not his fault that he is a ripper. I'm still mad at him though. I just need more time. I can't forgive him and forget all that has happened. It is not that easy.
                                     Days went by, Tae tried to talk to me but I wouldn't because I am still not able to forgive him. I blocked him on social media and I wouldn't let him come near me in school. I was happy when I met my friends after so long. Anny asked me about him, " So, what's the status of you and V?" "Nothing, we haven't talked in a while." I replied. "But wasn't he supposed to tutor you?" Rose asked. "Yeah he was but because of my parents and all we have stopped that for a while." I said. "Is something wrong Y/N?" Lisa asked. "No Lisa, I'm fine thanks for asking." I said and smiled. "Well here comes V with our boyfriends." Jennie said and we all looked towards them. I told them that I had to go to class, they all said bye and went to their boyfriends.
                                       While I was walking to class, someone came and grabbed me by my wrist, I thought it was Taehyung so without looking I said, "Leave me Tae, I don't wanna talk to you." "It's me Y/N." I looked back and saw that it was Jungkook."Sorry JK." I said. "Y/N please forgive him, he has been crying for days, he doesn't eat nor does he comes out of his room, I'm getting worried." I was not able to say anything, I just started crying. "Y/N i know you both are hurt, please don't do this to him and yourself." he said and gave me a friendly hug. As we pulled apart, I saw V standing at a distance. He saw us hugging and got the wrong idea. "So that's why you aren't forgiving me even after knowing everything huh? Because you are in love with this Jungkook? And I trusted you JK, why did you do this to me, I thought of you as my little brother." He said and instead of feeling sad or sorry I felt even more angrier. "Man, you are misunderstanding us. At least give us a chance to explain." Jungkook said. "Why should I?! Did she give me a chance to explain myself?!" V said. "Now you're acting like a jerk, V." I said. "Don't you dare talk to me." He said. "Fine, I won't, go fuck yourself, V." I said and directly went home because I was in no position to attend school. I can't believe that he really thinks I would cheat on him.

                                             *V's POV*

I  can't believe this, she is cheating on me with Jungkook!? After she left, Jungkook said," Are you fucking insane, V? SHE LOVES YOU. SHE WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT TO YOU!" "But-" "I'M NOT FINISHED YET. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY I HUGGED HER!? BECAUSE SHE HAD A FUCKING MENTAL BREAKDOWN WHEN I TOLD HER HOW DISTURBED YOU HAVE BEEN!" He said and I realized that I messed up again. I directly went towards her house.

                                            *Y/N's POV*

I could feel it. I could feel that I was about to have a panic attack. I needed something to get my mind off V. I remembered about how the boys were saying that I might be a witch, so I started researching about my ancestors and grandparents. I knew one thing that the house in which I am living is an ancient house which means that my grandparents and ancestors lived in this house too. I went to the basement of our house, my parents always told me that I shouldn't go there so I thought that I might find something in their. When I went inside the basement, it was pitch dark and it was weird because the sun was still up. I switched on the flash of my phone. I went a little bit inside and I saw something strange, there was a door but it was locked, the strange thing about that door was that I felt some strange kind of power pulling me towards the door but I let it be for the time being and started looking for other evidences. I found some books and I took them upstairs, to my living room. The books were unbelievably heavy. I just started reading one of them when my finger got a paper cut. I left the books and went to put a band aid on my wound.
                                      As I was putting the band aid, I felt a strange wind blowing through my window. I looked outside the window but I saw nothing so I closed it and when I turned back, I jumped in shock because I saw Zayn sitting on a chair in my room. He said, "Hello their, little witch." and smirked. I started speaking, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" "Don't worry hun, I just stopped by to give you a little visit." he said and I got angrier, "Just tell me what you want!" I said. "Well I was just wondering, why are you and V not all lovie - dovie since past few days." he said as if he was enjoying this, oh who am I kidding, obviously he was. "Yes, you are right, I am enjoying this Y/N." he suddenly spoke. "How can you read my mind!?" I asked him. "Awww precious Y/N, doesn't know that Vampires can read minds? Didn't your vampire boyfriend told you about it? I wonder what more things he must be hiding from you Y/N." He said while smirking again. I wonder what is his relationship with V. "You'll soon get the answers you are looking for Y/N, but for now how about I tell you a little secret about your innocent lover." He said. "What are you talking about!!?" I yelled at him. "Didn't your boyfriend tell you that he is......bethrothed."
.
.
.
A/N- Heyy guyss!! so what about this twist!? Stay tuned to find out what happens next and have a good day/night! Borahae Armyyy💜💜