2. I need you now, but I don't know you yet

V's POV

I felt the sun burning my skin, I realized that I wasn't wearing my daylight ring. I stayed for a while letting the sun burn me because I liked to feel the pain which I rarely do. I grabbed the ring and wore it when I was not able to tolerate the pain. Although, the pain made me feel like I was still a human.

  I went downstairs after getting ready. I saw Jimin and Jungkook cooking and both the twins working out. "Its time to go on our blood hunt" I said. "Alright mate, lets go." Louis replied while walking out the door. We all followed him to the highway. We saw a car on the highway and we decided not to hunt down those humans as we were strictly on animal blood diet, but the eager and blood lust took control of me. I let them go hunt down some animals while I went to the highway. There was a man and a woman. It looked like their car broke down. I went to them and said, "May I help you?" "Yeah man our car broke down" the man replied. I acted like i was going to look in car's engine but instead I looked in his eyes and compelled him to stay quiet. Then I bit on his neck and sucked out all the blood leaving him cold dead. The woman saw me so i did the same with her. Suddenly, Parth and Peter came and saw me. Parth said, "WHAT THE HELL MAN!?" Then Peter said, "You have to control your blood lust, think about Y/N, you have to know when to stop" "You have to stop killing people" Parth said. "I know, I just - I - The blood lust took control over me" I said while getting teary eyed. "Its going to be okay" Parth said. "What if it doesn't? What if I hurt Y/N just like I've hurt all those other people!?" I screamed. "No V, you won't hurt her cause you love her like we love our girls, now lets go its time for school" Peter said.

                                              Y/N's POV

*alarm rings*
I woke up once again and started remembering about V and how we had so much fun. I smiled while thinking about him. I may have a little crush on him since the day he entered the school. I went up got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. While making breakfast, I remembered that mom and dad were gonna come back today. I called mom's phone but it was switched off then I called dad's phone but it said that it was out of network coverage area. I started panicking so I called Suga and told him that mom and dad are not home yet. He said maybe their flight got late, he told me to calm down and go to school. I went to the school and started talking to my friends. "Sooo, how did the "teaching session"go?" Jennie said while smirking almost as if she was teasing me. "Shut up Jen, we just sat and studied, that's it" I replied while blushing. "Oh yeah? so why are you blushing and turning into a red apple?" Rose asked while laughing. "I'm serious guys nothing happened, but yeah, we did go on a walk at night" I told them. "Aww, someone is in love" Lisa said, and they all started laughing. They always treated me like a baby as I was the smallest among them but I never got offended. "I guess we should go to our classes guys" I said and we all went to our classes.

I realized I was late so I started running and I bumped itno someone, "What the fu- " I was about to complete my sentence but I looked up and saw it was V so instead i said, "I'm sorry" He smiled and picked up my books, I was doing the same and by mistake he grabbed my hand, "Um I'm sorry" he said while blushing. "Its alright" I said and we stood up. This time it looked like he was lost as he was still holding my hand. "Um V?" "Yes Y/N-shi?" "You're still holding my hand" I chuckled. "Oh um I-Im sorry" He stuttered and left my hand and we went to our class.

"Why are you both late?" Ms Park asked while giving us a death glare. "Sorry Ms Park we had to go to the nurse's office, Y/N fell and twisted her ankle but she's fine now. I started limping so it looks like I was hurt. The whole time i was staring at V and i didn't realize that he was looking at me. I quickly looked away.

                                          *lunch Break*

I went to my friends who were sitting together with their boyfriends, Jungkook and V. I sat between them. "Hey Y/N! We  haven't talked in a while, how are you?" Parth asked, "I'm great Parth thanks for asking" I replied. "You know Y/N, you and V should definitely date" Peter said "I agree" Louis and Jungkook said. I just looked down while turning red like an apple again. "Yahh! Don't trouble her" V said. They all laughed and chuckled.

                                              *skip*

The bell rang, it was finally time to go home. I went to Suga and we both drove back to our house. I went inside and then Suga got a call, after attending that call he seemed shocked and tears started streaming down his face. I asked him what happened. "Mom and dad.....they- their bodies were found on the highway... they're dead Y-Y/N" he said and we both broke down. "I think we should go " We both went to the highway. When we saw them, we couldn't believe our eyes. We both were crying. A police officer came to us and Suga asked, "How did this happen officer? The car seems fine so it doesn't look like an accident" the officer said, "It looks like they were attacked by some kind of animal, there were bite marks on their necks and they died because of blood loss" "Can I see those marks officer?" I asked out of curiosity. "Yeah sure come with me" I went towards their bodies and saw the marks. I was shocked as those marks resemble a vampire bite. I knew it because of my research but I couldn't say anything otherwise they would think that I've gone crazy. I just stayed silent.

                                    *skip to the next day*

                                               V's POV

Half a day has passed and I didn't see Y/N in school today. It was lunch and my friends and I were sitting with Y/N's friends. "Um guys? Why didn't Y/N come to school today?" I asked as I thought her friends would know. "Sorry V, her parents died, so she didn't come today" Rose said. "Omg what? How?" I asked. "The officers and investigators said that they were attacked by some vicious kind of animal, they died because of blood loss and there were bites on their necks" Lisa said and as soon as she finished saying that, Parth and Peter looked at me. They were as shocked as I was. I felt my eyes getting full of tears and I felt anger. I hated myself, I hated that I was the one who killed her parents, I hated that I was the one who caused her so much pain. I didn't think anything and I just ran towards my car. I drove to her house and when I reached there, I stopped. I didn't know what to say to her. I just stayed there and cried. I was so angry that I let my blood lust take over me everytime.
.
.
.
So this chapter is over. What do you think will happen next? Stay tuned to find out❤