*14*

This chapter has plenty gbas gbos inside o, I hope y'all are ready.

🤓🤓🤓🤓.

~~~~~~~
"Any where the wind blows......"
~~~~~~~
-Freddie Mercury~ Queen
(Bohemian Rhapsody)

Phineas

Thursdays have to be my least favorite day in the whole week.

Why?

I honestly have no clue, they just are.

I stared at the digital clock on the wall in our classroom.

11:30 am.

I sighed.

The day was going too slow for my liking.

I observed my class to prevent boredom from driving me stark, raving mad.

We had a free period so my classmates were either gisting, studying or just doing whatever.

Craig, Mark and Chike argued over football players while Iheoma and Angel traded beauty tips.

Thursdays.

Beside me, Kes flipped through his Physics notebook, his face contorted in concentration.

In front of us, Adejare was sleeping while Chetachi probably had her nose stuck in a book somewhere.

Maybe I should study too.

I opened my desk and reached for a notebook, not even bothering to check what subject I'd picked.

I peeled back the cover and started reading.

My eyes felt droopy after the first few sentences.

Thursdays.

I was about to blissfully fall into dreamland when I heard my name being called.

"Senior Phineas?" a tiny child, probably in JSS1 or 2 said, tapping me.

"Yeah..huh?" I asked, still woozy.

"Coach Marene is calling you," she said.

I rubbed my eyes clean of drowsiness.

"I've heard, thanks," I said and the small thing skipped off.

I rose from my chair and walked out of the class.

The journey to Coach Marene's office was allowed me to quietly appreciate the beautiful scenery of the school.

It was renovated from an old mansion in the colonial days, so it gave off a vintage vibe that was still quite modern.

With old,yet firm bricked walls and hallways that were almost reminiscent of those in a European palace.

Not to mention spots like the courtyard, with its stone fountain and beautiful flower arrangements.