𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬

They say no two persons are the same, and it's the truth.

Some are lovers, some fighters, others are stars and let's not forget the ass-holes.

We all have what we go through; good and bad.

Pain,deceit, love, loss, hope, heartbreak; they all shape us into who we are.

In High school, as preparations for real life begin and identities are formed, these emotions are turned a notch and so does the drama.

  Follow the story of 10 Nigerian teens as they discover just how unique they really are and how love and faith conquers all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!!!!
I'm finally here, y'all.
  This is the first book I've actually had the courage to put up for lots of people to read.
   Clap for me😋.
A few things before we begin:
* This book is based in Nigeria, Lagos to be precise. Therefore, it contains Nigerian slangs and Pidgin English. Please let me know if you don't understand, though I tried to make it as plain as possible.

*The story is written in each characters point of view. I will signify who's saying what where necessary.

*I am a Christian, therefore my book will contain talk of God and Bible references.

*I'm still an upcoming writer, but if you like my babies(i.e my characters) and want to use them, please let me know. Otherwise, that's plagiarism, and you can be prosecuted for that😌.

*Please, please and please. Biko nnu, Ejoo, Sil vous plait, etc, read, share and vote.
   Voting is VERY important.

  Just click on that small star at the bottom left.

  Help ya baby girl out😉.
  All right, daz enough chit chat for now.
Enjoy the book, loves.
😘😘😘