*29*

I'm baaacckkkk🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️.

Shey you guys still love me?🥺

'Cause I love you all😭💖💖💖.

Alright, alright, let's start😂✨

(p.s: Veronica the gyal in the media😂💔 and a SZA song for the chapter in honor of the new album😭😭😭💖)

~~~~~~~
"We do whatever we want,
Go wherever we want,
Love however we want,
It don't matter "
~~~~~~~
- SZA
(Love Galore)

VERONICA

"Where are you going, Veronica?"

Shit.

When did the witch get to the living room?

"Khalid's," I replied briskly.

Vivian frowned and gave me a once over. "Dressed like that?"

I frowned back at her and crossed my arms. "And what's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"It's not exactly...casual."

"Casual, meaning?"

"Are you sure it's only Khalid's place your going to? Why doesn't he just come over here instead?"

I rolled my eyes and stayed silent.

Of course I'm not going to Khalid's.

Jovan wanted to hang out at the Mall today so I could meet some of his friends, and I've spent the last hour or so getting ready, which is probably why Vivian is suspicious.

"We already agreed that I'm coming over today. We might head out for ice-cream or something later on, so I didn't dress 'casual', as you put it," I said, making air quotes.

Vivian looked at me a bit more before sighing.

"I really shouldn't let you out the house in that outfit," she said, more to herself than to me, "but, okay. Since it's Khalid, you can go. Call Phineas if you need a ride later, he just left for football practice."

"Sure, whatever," I said, walking towards the door.

"By-"

I slammed the door shut, effectively ending whatever it was she wanted to say.

Opening my phone, I texted Jovan who was waiting for me outside the gate.

I left through the pedestrian gate and immediately spotted his car down the road.

He held the door open for me as I slipped in beside him.

"You look hot," he said, grinning a little.

"Really?"

"Mmm hmm," he hummed, looking at me from head to toe.

I was dressed in a long-sleeved, body-con top, tucked into a mini skirt, with fish-net tights and combat boots. I had a little make up on and my hair was loose and fluffy.

I felt my cheeks heat up as his eyes lingered on my thighs, before looking back up at my face.

"You look good, too," I complemented him back.

And he did. He really did.

He was wearing a black top underneath a black and white bomber jacket, with black cargo pants and his Converse sneakers.