*25*

Heyyyyy!

How's everyone doing?

We're to see some major #Phetachi cuteness😍 (or should it be #Taneas as Damsella_d_Diva suggested?).

Anyway, get comfortable and put on some romantic music if you've got it.

Hopefully, this chapter will give you all the feels😌💖( until you read the part 2, of course🌝)

Let's get it!

~~~~~~~
"The world is mine, but I want you
I close and déjà vu help me realise
I'm right where I should be, yeah,"
~~~~~~~
-Pink Sweat$
(Nothing Feels Better)

Phineas

After getting over the initial shock of Chetachi accepting my offer and referring to it as a date, we agreed to meet up on the beach and then walk down to the Planetarium.

But I have better plans than that.

I looked at my watch. 5:58.

We were both supposed to be here by 6:00.

I couldn't stop the jitters that enveloped me. I was nervous.

And why wouldn't I be?

It's not everyday you get to go on a date with someone as magnificent as Chetachi.

Just the mere thought of it gave me slight shivers.

We spent this afternoon together at school, just the two of us. It felt so nice to have her by my side. It felt right to have her by my side.

Heck, her presence had made me whip out my poem book to start writing, but I couldn't fine the right words, words that would encapsulate who she was to me.

Instead, I had spent most of the time just looking at her, wishing I had brought my camera, wishing I could capture her smiles and her laughter and make them last forever.

What exactly has this girl done to me?

I couldn't explain it at all.

Sure, it was basic impossible for me not to notice her beauty and presence all these years we've been set mates, but ever since our collision on the first day of the term, it's like some invisible rope keeps pulling us together.

And, well, I'm not resisting the pull any longer.

I want Chetachi, and hopefully tonight marks the beginning of someone for us.

My hands absent-mindedly fondled the black pouch hung on my shoulders. My camera -a moderately sized, digital one equipped with night vision- was in there and I took it out.

I switched it on, raised it to my eye and took a few random shots of the sea in front of me.

I examined the shots, proud of myself and awed at the simplistic yet astounding beauty of God's creation.

Turning round, I took a few more shots of the sky and the scenery around me.

Everything was calm, serene, beautiful.