*37*

Hi guysss.
Here's part 2 of the double update.
Enjoy❤

~~~~~~~
"Here's to the ones who dream,
Foolish as they may seem,"
~~~~~~~
- Emma Stone
(Audition {Fools Who Dream})

KHALID

"How long is she going to be in there for?" I asked, growing worried.

Osato popped her gum and shrugged. "For as long as she needs to be," she answered. "Just go and sit down."

I left the door I was standing by and sat on a chair a few meters away.

After postponing the auditions time and time again after the announcement, Sheraton finally decided to hold them today, just a week before Friendlies.

She claimed that this way, we'd know those who were serious about playing the lead role.

Due to the competition next week, classes were cut short for practice.

In actuality, only the team players were to be excused from classes, but when all sorts of students started disappearing in the name of practice, the Principal allowed for all classes to run for a short period of time a week before the competition.

Sheraton took advantage of this free time and placed the auditions today, since the turnout would be good.

Paulus stormed angrily into the hallway and walked straight to Osato.

"Why isn't she out yet? There's a huge line outside the door and we're losing precious time."

"Look, you know how she gets, I-"

"I told her that she shouldn't bother herself with an audition and just cast herself or one of the existing club members as the lead, but no. It's Sheraton's way or the highway," he ranted.

"Come on, Paulus. That's not fa-"

Before Osato could finish speaking, the door opened and Sheraton came out.

She looked at the two of them, and then at me as she adjusted her tracksuit.

"Shall we go?" she asked simply.

I nodded and she walked off, the rest of us following her.

Over the last couple weeks, I've spent a bit of time with the exco of the Drama Team and gotten to know them.

There's Osato, the Treasurer, with her skin like toasted coffee beans and her dramatic eyes that always looked on the verge of tears. It was no wonder she always got the roles that needed lots of crying.

Millicent, the Head of PR, who is exceptionally good at doing impressions of people. She's like a parrot the way she can mimic literally anyone.

Testimony, the Head of Welfare, and the main script writer and director asides Sheraton.

Paulus, the Secretary, who despite his fiery temper and penchant for tantrums, is actually an acting prodigy.