4- Something definitely pulls me out of the way...

"Dumbass Hyunjin! Ugh! Now Whoever got my toy is gonna think crazy shit about me...*sigh* wait...they better not have used it like he said too!" Felix huffed going to the apartment 4418 knocking on the door to get the package Hyunjin sent by accident.

*Knock*Knock*

"Hello! Is anyone home??" Felix yelled, he got no response then tried again yelling in some Chinese...mixed with English, then Korean and some curse words again...

"I motherfucking said hello! Is anyone-"

"Who the-
Felix??"

Felix's mouth dropped open and eyes went wide.

"L-lay...? I-I mean...Dr. Zhang??"

"Well, I didn't expect to see you here. Actually why were you looking for me?" Lay said with a smug smile leaning against the doorframe, Felix nervously inched back clearing his throat.

"I-I wasn't looking for you...I had a package that um...was accidentally delivered here?"

"Ah, that must be what Xiojun was talking about~
Hold on. Xio!!"

Soon after a white haired male ran to the door.

"Lay? You called me?"

"Ya, you got Felix's package? This is him by the way" Lay joked stepping to the side.

"Um...hey, I'm Felix...I live in 4419...but my package came to you by accident?" Felix asked shyly.

"Oh! So we finally meet! Sorry I'm a night shift Emergency responder so I think I never got to meet you! I'm Xiojun! Nice to meet you! Let me get your package!" He smiled before running off, Felix watched him leave as Lay did the same. It was quiet for a moment until Felix spoke up again.

"U-um Dr. Zhang...do you live here...? I thought you had like a fancy penthouse somewhere else...?" Felix muttered, Lay eyed the boy up and down with a small smile.

"That's correct, I don't live here" he tilted his head, Felix raised an eyebrow still confused.

"Well...then...what are you doing here...? Is he um...your boyfriend or something?" Felix looked over into the apartment, Lay's smile turned into a smirk as he leaned closer to him.

"Oh? If I said yes would that bother you?~" he teased, Felix blushed a bit at that response shaking his head.

"N-no...! You can be with who you want! I'm fine with it! I'm engaged so why would I care" Felix tried joking with a nervous laugh, because he was sensing Lay flirting with him again.

Lay hummed glancing at the ring on Felix's hand.

"That's true, you and Bang Chan still together I know. I always think how lucky he is, I hope he knows that too. How he's got one smart Lixie~" he teased some, Felix gave a fake smile back ignoring that comment.

The way he's still thirsting for me...ugh...
At least at work he keeps it professionally...

"Sure...I-"

"Well Felix if you must know, Xiojun isn't my boyfriend"

"Oh, ok-"

"He's my brother~"

"HUH?" Felix gasped again with big eyes, Lay gave a teasing laugh licking his lips.

"Yup, and I see my brother quite often actually...I just didn't know you lived next to him~" he reaching his hand to pat Felix's head, making the blonde flustered again.

"I-"

"So, looks like you'll be seeing more of me Felix after hours~"

DEAR GOD-

"But don't worry, you can tell your fiancé he has nothing to worry about. As I said I respect your relationship..." Lay said softly, Felix slowly nodded still processing everything.

"T-thank you...? I-"

"Sorry it took me so long! Here is your package! And it was so nice to meet you! You should come over and have dinner with us sometime! Oh! I'm sorry, this is my brother Lay! I hope you both got to meet each other while I was gone?" Xiojun appeared handing the box to Felix, the young blonde looked at him then at Lay.

"Um...ya we have! Thanks! Bye!" Felix rushed off with his package back to his apartment, Lay smirked watching the boy leave.

Felix sprinted inside his place dropping the box and calling Hyunjin.

"Lixie...?? Why are you calling me again-"

"BITCH I GOT YOUR PACKAGE FROM MY NEIGHBOR!!"

"HUH? You did?? Finally! It wasn't used right-"

"JINNIE MY NEIGHBOR IS LAY'S BROTHER!!"

"HOLD THE FUCK UP!! WHAT?! OH MY GODDDD!!!"

"I KNOWWW!! WHAT THE FUCK!! THIS MEANS I'M GONNA BE SEEING LAY HERE NOW?! OH GOD CHAN IS GONNA LOSE IT!! AND THEN I FOUND OUT HE IS SINGLE AGAIN AND THIRSTING FOR ME!!" Felix yelled while opening his box.

"LIXIE YOU HAVE SOME KDRAMA LIFE SHIT AGAIN! OH HOLY FUCK! WAIT LET ME CALL UP MINHO!! HE NEEDS TO KNOW!!"

"JINNIEEE!!" Felix wailed and whined, all he could think about now was Lay being next door hanging out now...and when he would tell Chan...

All hell will break loose...