13- don't let go of my hand, you're my only one

Chan was back in Korea doing his work, missing the younger of course. But both were managing no matter how hard it was again.

"Hey little Lixie, how is my cute Fiancé?~"

"Dying of loneliness..."

"Baby..."

Felix was working at a lab late making notes on something he was working on, he was on the phone talking to Chan who was at their place making dinner.

Dramatic princess

"It's not like it's a lie Chan..." Felix pouted looking through a microscope, Chan was cutting up some veggies as he Listened to Felix.

"Princess, I know...I miss you too but just a bit longer-"

"Can't you come again next weekend...? Please...?" Felix whined sighing, Chan gave a small laugh as he wiped his hands.

"As much as I would love too, I doubt any of the attendings would let me off easy for sneaking back to China" he teased, Felix grumbled with a whine.

"I know...and damn Lay has Lulu and I swamped with so much, I can't come back home either..."

"Little Lixie it will be ok, and how are things with Lay? He backed off yet-"

"Well, I requested to be under Vivi's service which was approved so I don't interact with him as much as I used to at work...but..."

"But?" Chan stopped his movements putting the towel down. Felix sighed leaning back from the microscope looking out the window.

"But...he's still coming around his brother's place...and of course coincidentally runs into me..." Felix mumbled, Chan clenched his jaw annoyed again at Lay's antics.

"Damn asshole..." Chan huffed angrily going to the fridge, Felix barely heard him with sounds of rumbling.

"Chan? Channie...?"

"Ya I'm here" Chan said in a bit of a tone as he grabbed stir fry sauce to put on the counter, but Felix could tell the older was riled up by Lay again.

"Chan..."

"..."

"Channie..?"

"...Ya Lix?" Chan was focusing on doing his own thing but with violent thoughts about Lay in his head.

I want to chemically castrate that prick...

When it was quiet again, Felix noticed more how Chan was as bothered by it.

Channie...

"Channie...don't get angry, it will be fine. I'm not working with him directly as much and-"

"Felix I don't know how that's supposed to make me feel any better if the guy is still coming around your apartment" Chan sarcastically said in a tone trying to cook his food, it was quiet again except for the sound of the pan frying which Felix faintly heard.

"Channie...I love you..." Felix mumbled with worry, Chan sighed again reaching for his phone.

"I love you too..." he muttered back, Felix gave a small whine to him as he reached for his notes.

"...Channie you didn't call me...your princess..." Felix blushed shyly, the older started to smile a bit and calm his anger about lay hearing the boy plead for his cute nickname.

My cute little Lixie

"I'm sorry baby, I love my princess too...let's talk about something else besides Lay. Please my cute smart princess?" Chan tried to cheer him up, Felix giggled and smiled at that.

"Ok Channie...um...do you want to hear how I removed a blood clot the size of a golf ball today?"

The older laughed shaking his head.

"Not exactly while I'm using sauce the same color as one..." he joked back.

"Oh...oops..."

"It's ok little Lixie, let's talk about your schedule for this week. Ok? We-"

"Oh ya you're right! We have to figure out the next time we can have our usual sex calls!" Felix reminded him, Chan inhaled trying to hold back a laugh.

"Sure princess..."

Always unpredictable Little Lixie~

                                              ~

Most of everything seemed calm for the two surprisingly after Felix switched services, he even noticed Lay was not coming around as much to the apartment complex.

"Are you serious??"

"Yes Channie! I think he finally got the hint~"

"Fuck yes princess~"

The two were having a quick call on their lunch breaks, Felix was walking around in the lounge area outside sharing the happy news. He felt like things are going well with Lay not following him like a puppy dog.

"Mmhm~
Your fiancé only belongs to you, Dr. Bang~" Felix teased looking at some birds in a tree, the older laughed some as he was walking down a hall.

"The way it will always be~
So, I think tonight we have to celebrate that good news Hm?~" Chan whispered sensually, Felix bit his lip hiding a shy smile as some others walked past him.

"I have a few ideas~"

"Really? Because I have some too...from the people I've been watching across from our place. Found a new position I know you will like~" Chan teased back purposely, Felix lit up excited as hell.

"From the hotties?? No fucking way!"

"Oh yes fucking way, I-"
God dammit...baby I have to go...it's my pager again" Chan sighed.

"It's ok Channie, I'll talk to you later. Ok?" Felix giggled walking back to the building.

"Ok princess, love you Lixie~"

"I love you too Channie~"

After hanging up Felix had a blushing smile thinking about tonight, he was texting his friends about it too.

Hyunjin is gonna lose his Mind when I tell him-
Hm?

While walking closer, he saw Lay talking to someone...it was Luhan.

"Oh it's that asswipe Lay, but I wonder what he's saying to Lulu" Felix saw the pair near the corner column...now seeing Lay pat Luhan's head.

"Hold on..." Felix skeptically watched, Lay said a few more words to Luhan then walked off. Lu Han smiled and waved to him as he went, Felix raised an eyebrow seeing Lay enter the building.

"Lulu? Hey!" Felix approached the older.

"Lixiepop? Hi!!"

"*sigh* Lulu I told you about overdoing it with that name..." Felix whined to him, Luhan just laughed at Felix's reaction.

"But you never said you didn't like it~
Anyways, you ready to go to the next seminar?"

"Sure! But um...what were you and Lay talking about? He seemed, extra friendly to you?" Felix asked curiously, Lu Han smiled some with a small Blush. He looked around then back to Felix leaning closer to whisper to him.

"Lay says he likes me, he wants to go on a date!" Lu Han giggled, and those words...made Felix's smile fade.

"He...what??" He seriously responded, Luhan nodded.

"Ya! He said he's liked me for a while! But didn't want to be too forward! So he asked me on a date! Don't tell anyone because he said it's a secret! Promise me Lixie?"

But Felix stood there in shock of it all, he thought Lay had finally given up on him.

But instead... Lay chose a new target.
One of Felix's closest friends.