11- I really really really want you to do it

Chan came back inside still angry slamming the door, it woke Felix up startling him a bit opening his eyes.

"Was that Chan...? Channie??" Felix called his name loud from the bedroom, Chan was taking off his shoes now realizing he was loud coming in.

"Shit...ya baby I'm back! Hold on!" Chan yelled back to him putting the food bag on the counter then going to the bedroom, he felt bad walking in to see Felix look worried like a scared kitten.

"Channie? Is something wrong? I heard you slam the door...?" Felix asked sitting up pulling the sheets to his chest, the older sighed again trying to calm his anger.

"Hey little Lixie, I...I saw Lay" Chan muttered taking off his hoodie somewhat wet from the rain, Felix watched him hang it near the wall as the older removed his jeans too.

"You did?? *sigh* I'm not surprised...he's always lurking around here-
Mmm...!"

Chan suddenly got on the bed kissing him softly gently grabbing the back of his neck, Felix gave a small squeak but kissed him back cupping his cheeks.

The older kissed him deeper easing him on his back crawling on top of him not parting his lips from the boy for even a second.

"Mmm...Channie-"

"I love you little Lixie...you're mine, and I love you so much" Chan growled slipping his tongue around, Felix gave a low moan kissing him more until he pulled away catching his breath.

"I love you too Channie, I-"

"Come back home with me, tomorrow" Chan licked his lips cupping Felix's cheek, the younger was surprised by his sudden request.

"Huh?? Channie I told you even though I miss you a lot I want to stay and learn-"

"I don't want you learning from Lay!" Chan said a bit louder, Felix now saw the look in Chan's eyes...were sadness...

"Channie...why are you saying that now...? Did something happen while you went to get the food?" Felix asked with worry, Chan looked away becoming quiet. And that's all Felix needed to know.

The young blonde sat up pulling Chan to his chest for a hug.

"Tell me what he said to you Channie..."

"Little Lixie..."

And so Chan did, he told Felix the encounter that just took place and Felix was even more surprised of what Lay said to Chan.

"He said what??"

"Ya...I'm not...*sigh* I'm not comfortable leaving here...knowing he's going to be around you..." Chan whispered looking into his eyes, Felix sighed too with a nod. He cupped Chan's face kissing him.

"Channie my protective wolf...I'm still staying for my education..." Felix gave a small smile, Chan felt his heart ache more.

"Baby no, not with Lay-"

"I'll stay, and just request ViVi or someone else to be my permanent attending. So Lay will back off...and you won't be worried while you're back home. Ok?" Felix stroked his hair tip in his fingers, Chan felt a bit calmer nodding.

"Ok...that...I can live with...you're my princess. No one else's" Chan pouted some pulling Felix into his lap to hug him again, Felix giggled nuzzling his face in Chan's neck.

"And your princess I'll be forever no matter what Channie..."

                                                ~

Felix cleaned up himself and changed into his sweatshirt and boxers while Chan slipped on his lounge clothes too.

They ate dinner and talked about some things, now cuddling on the small futon in Felix's living area watching a Chinese movie...but both were too focused on each other to do so.

"I love you Channie..."

"I love you too little Lixie..."

Chan as the boy gently cradled in his lap as the two kissed each other softly, whispering sweet " I love yous" in between.

Felix smiled against Chan's lips gently caressing the older's cheek to pull into more loving kisses, Chan gave small giggles at Felix's affection...holding his waist tighter as he thought about having to leave tomorrow...

He didn't want to...but he had to...

"Channie..." Felix shyly pulled away looking at Chan with big eyes, Chan hummed stroking his waist.

"Yes princess...?" He licked his lips smiling, Felix stared at him quietly...then his eyes watered and his smile faded...

"I-I love you..." he began to break down and cry, Chan sighed seeing Felix's sad cries.

"Baby..."

"I don't want you to leave me...I don't want you to go again..." Felix cried as tears rolled down his cheeks, the older cleared his throat because he was starting to tear up too.

"Little Lixie..." his whispered reaching his thumb to wipe his tears away, Felix kissed him feeling even sadder.

"I-I love y-you so much...I don't want to be without you Channie..." Felix sniffled looking down, Chan bit his lip trying to hold back his own tears.

"Baby...I know...I-"

"I-I'm your princess...y-you're my Channie..." he cried louder wiping his eyes with his sleeve, and hearing that made Chan finally break down too.

"Princess...my princess you are..." Chan whispered hugging him starting to cry too, both of them letting their emotions out holding one another.

"C-Channie...I c-change my mind...I'll go back with you...! I'll go-"

"No little Lixie, you won't. I won't let you" Chan sighed patting his head, Felix was quiet then looked up to him.

"B-but why?? Y-you wanted me to come back with you?? For the longest you-"

"Because...I do miss you so much my love...I miss you so much I can't stand it...but like you said...your education is important here..." Chan cupped his cheeks kissing his nose forcing a smile, Felix shook his head crying again.

"C-Channie but I'm your princess-"

"Princess of China...Remember? You must stay and complete the program...so I can be proud of my China princess...ok?" Chan dropped a few tears smiling for him, Felix pouted with more loud cries.

"Channie...! I love you...!" He sobbed loudly hiding his face in his neck, Chan rubbed his back consoling him.

"And I love you so much more little Lixie...you know I do..."

Chan held the boy in his arms, Felix eventually cried himself to sleep just like before...Chan got dejavu when he was at his program in New York... he came to visit back home and when he had to leave...the boy was just the same...

Crying in his arms until he fell asleep...

"Lixie..." Chan whispered hugging him tighter, he closed his eyes dropping a few more stray tears thinking of their relationship.

My little Lixie...there's no one else I love but you...as much I do want you to come back with me...your education is more important...