8- Like my dreams, I feel so high

Chan lazed around Felix's apartment some more and then decided to meet him later for lunch at the hospital and a tour of the place.

"And this is the other research lab!"

"Mmhm~"

"And this-"

"And where are the on call rooms little Lixie?~" Chan teased hugging him from behind, Felix giggled smirking to him over his shoulder.

"Right down this hall Doctor~" he grabbed Chan's hand to lead him to one for the rooms, gesturing to the door leaning against it.

"This is on call room #8~" Felix smiled pointing to the sign on the door, Chan licked his lips pressing himself against the younger.

"Oh? Does that mean..."

He leaned closer whispering against his lips.
"I can fuck my fiancé 8 times in here?~" he growled, Felix's arousal went up as Chan got them in the mood.

Felix bit his lip reaching for the door handle slowly opening it behind his back.

"Hmm, you tell me. Does it?~" he titled his head grabbing Chan's jacket to pull him in the room.

"I guess we'll have to find out and see princess~"

"Channie~"

Chan quickly closed and locked the door, grabbing Felix's hips to kiss him backing him up against the wall. The boy gave soft moans gripping his small hands on Chan's shoulders.

"Mmm...Chan~"

"Little Lixie~" Chan started to take off Felix's coat tossing it on one of the beds, Felix giggled against his lips doing the same with Chan's Jacket.

"I need an examination Dr. Bang~"

"Oh, I'm more than glad enough to give you one~"

"Chan~"

Chan got them both stripped and in one of the beds fucking the boy hard, this time both trying not to be as loud per usual when in the on call rooms back at home.

"Ah! Ah~"

"Ride me princess~"

"C-Channie...mmm..."

They were on their 3rd round and Felix was riding him nonstop, the older gripped his ass kissing him heatedly.

"Mmm..damn baby~"

"Fuck me...fuck me Channie~" Felix teased against his lips rolling his hips in circles, Chan groaned feeling his release close again.

"Fuck yes I will little Lixie~"

"Ah! Oh my god! Yes! Yes!" Felix moaned into his mouth louder when Chan thrusted up inside him, within seconds he made both of them reach their releases moaning again.

"Oh fuck...that was so good baby~" Chan teased releasing his warm load into the boy, Felix kissed his lips cupping his face with reddened cheeks out of breath.

"I-it was really good Channie..." he giggled, Chan smirked stroking the back of his hair.

"Little Lixie never disappoints~"

The two kept kissing and holding each other for a bit until Felix's phone alarm went off, his lunch break was done.

"*sigh* well...that's my cue to go Channie..." Felix kissed his cheek stroking his hands on the older's neck.

"I know...can I still observe you for the day? Even though you're busy...I still miss you..." Chan asked with soft eyes, Felix nodded kissing his lips again.