12- Because you're the one who keeps me breathing

Chan eventually was feeling tired, so he brought Felix to bed with him to sleep soon.

"Let's sleep princess..." he sighed puling the covers on Felix. The younger shifted some in his sleep making Chan smile.

He sleeps like a cute kitty~

Chan went to go brush his teeth and get ready to sleep, seeing the time it was almost midnight. He got in the small bed with Felix, cuddling the boy close to is chest turning out the light from the small wall lamp.

"Good night little Lixie..." Chan kissed his head closing his eyes, within minutes he fell asleep...but his sleep felt short because before he knew it, it was time to wake up and get ready for his flight...

"Ok..I have everything. Little Lixie?" Chan called for Felix standing near the front door, Felix was kinda awake but dreading having to say goodbye...

"Hi..." Felix barely said stepping out the bedroom, Chan smiled seeing the boy look small and cute in his sweatshirt and boxers.

"Hey baby...I'm leaving now..." Chan said with some sadness too, Felix kept his head down stepping closer with his arms crossed trying not to cry which Chan could tell.

"I know..." Felix mumbled looking down still, Chan smiled some inching closer reaching for his waist.

"Come here princess, look at me~" Chan teased some stroking his waist, Felix just shook his head still looking at the floor. The older cooed at his stubbornness, reaching to cup Felix's cheek.

"Come on, please my cute princess?~" he teased again trying to lift Felix's gaze to his own, and when he did he could see the boy already on the verge of tears.

"C-Channie..." Felix whimpered his name, Chan kissed his forehead and his cheek.

"Hm? Don't be so sad little Lixie. You'll see me again soon, ok? Let me see my fiancé smile for me~" Chan tried to cheer him up kissing his cheek and nose, Felix was still pouting some as the older nuzzled his nose against the younger's.

"I-I don't want to see you soon...I want to keep seeing you now..." Felix began to cry looking at him, Chan sighed kissing his lips.

"I know little Lixie...as much as I want to...I can't stay. I must go..." Chan whispered against his lips, Felix shook his head reaching his arms around Chan's neck kissing him.

"I-I don't want you to go...please Channie..." Felix pleaded crying some more, Chan kept a strong smile gently rubbing his back.

"Baby, just a few months more. Ok?" Chan kissed his lips again, Felix didn't want his touches to stop as the two kept kissing each other for a few minutes more. Then Chan got the notification his Taxi is waiting downstairs.

"I have to go Lixie..." Chan kissed him once more slowly stepping back, Felix sniffled and nodding wiping his red eyes.

"O-ok...I love you..." he barely could say, Chan reached for his hand with the engagement ring on it. Kissing it gently.

"And I love you more and forever...goodbye little Lixie...my princess..." Chan kissed his hand once
More letting his fingers go. Felix nodded wiping more Tears away.

Chan took a breath reaching for his bag, he opened the door about to step out but then felt a small tug on the back of his jacket.

He looked over his shoulder to see Felix holding on to his crying into his back.

"C-Channie...Channie don't leave me...please..." Felix sobbed and begged, and feeling the younger not want to let him go...made him finally breakdown too...

Felix...

He slowly turned around pulling Felix off his back, holding the younger's hands in his own.

"Baby..." Chan teared up looking at Felix's crying eyes.

"I-I don't want to be without you...! We're surgical soulmates Channie...!" Felix cried to him, Chan's heart broke even more pulling Felix into his chest for a hug. The younger already latching onto him not wanting to let go.

"Yes princess, we are...forever we are. Which means us being part...won't break our soulmate bond. Ok?" Chan patted his head some more, Felix nodded into his neck as Chan held him...but the older really had to leave...

"C-Channie...?" Felix felt Chan pull away and reach for his bag, the older kissed his lips once more.

"Goodbye little Lixie...work hard, and be great as always...my princess of China..." Chan smiled softly stepping to the door again, Felix nodded wiping his eyes again.

"Y-yes Channie...I will..." Felix tried to smile some, Chan nodded going out to leave.

"Bye princess...see you soon..." Chan said looking at him once more before closing the door, Felix waved his small hand watching the door close.

"Channie..." he sniffled some more.

Chan rushed to get to his Taxi before it left, opening the door to toss his bag in the backseat.

That was rough....but-

"HEY EVERYONE!!"

"What the...??" Chan heard a loud ass yell from above, looking around to see people stop on the street too and look up...

There he saw Felix waving his arms leaning out his apartment window.

"Felix?? What is he-"

"H-HEY EVERYONE!! BANG CHAN IS MY FIANCÉ AND I LOVE HIM!!!" Felix screamed loud and proud to the world, not many people knew what he said...but saw him happy so they cheered and went along their way.

Chan was in disbelief but laughed some looking up to him which Felix noticed.

Little Lixie-

"BANG CHAN I LOVE YOUUUU!!" Felix yelled down to him, Chan laughed some more.

"No fucking way, just like at the airport he-"

"YAH!" Suddenly a man in another apartment opened his window yelling at Felix in Chinese...they didn't understand him but assumed it was about Felix disturbing the neighborhood.

"Oops..." Felix covered his mouth waving to the man, Chan laughed louder at the scene.

"Oh my little Lixie..."

My one of a kind princess you are~