10- Slowly, one by one, as we feel, together

"Channie~"

"Cute little Lixie~"

Soon the days of Chan's break were up so quick. It was the last night with Felix so They of course had a ton sex in the shower and now in bed again...both wanting more since he was leaving...

The older was on top of him kissing him all over wanting sweet giggles from the younger.

"Mmm...Channie..." he giggled sitting up, Chan hugged his bare waist tighter kissing his cheeks and lips.

"Yes my cute fiancé?~"

"The food will here soon, I need my clothes~" Felix teased cupping his face kissing him more, Chan smirked trying to keep his attention.

"But little Lixie princess is my priority~" Chan whispered softly in between heated kisses, the two made out some more until Felix parted from his lips reaching for his phone.

"Chan we need to see where our dinner is..." he laughed when Chan left kisses on his neck and shoulder, Felix reached for his phone opening the delivery app to check the status. Chan hummed stroking his fingers on his abdomen.

"Sure we do~" Chan licked his neck sucking a mark, Felix bit his lip reaching his small hand to comb his fingers in the back of Chan's hair while still looking at his phone.

"Channie~"

"Hm?~"

Chan kept marking the boy while Felix looked at their delivery showing it was cancelled due to heavy rain.

"Damn...they canceled it...we have no food..." Felix whined, Chan looked closer to see too.

"What? Well shit...wait! Isn't there another restaurant place right next door to here?" Chan asked.

"Oh, ya...but they don't have the spring rolls I like..." Felix pouted, Chan chuckled some patting his head.

"Well, do they have other food items we were planning to eat already?" He joked.

"Mmm, ya! I guess we can order there...ugh, but if it's raining I don't want to go out in the rain to get it..." Felix whined again, Chan kept laughing at his whines.

"Little Lixie I'll go get it for us. Just put in the order and I can get it by the time I get there"

"Really?? Thank you Channie! Ok!" Felix smiled doing so, Chan kissed his cheek getting his boxers to slip on while Felix quickly put in the order.

"Ok Channie! It's in! Order number #2425!" Felix giggled putting his phone to charge.

"Thanks cute princess, I'll be right back ok. Don't be bad without me~" Chan winked grabbing his chin kissing him, Felix nodded kissing him back with a giggle.

"Yes Dr. Bang~
I'll be good and sleep in the meantime" Felix winked back laying down on his pillow pulling the sheets to his chest, Chan kissed his forehead patting his head again.

"Cute little Lixie~" Chan slipped on his jeans and a hoodie standing up.

"See ya soon baby~"

"Bye Chan~" Felix teased back watching him go.

The younger took a short nap while Chan went to get their food, within 20 minutes he rushed back in the complex.

"Damn it's pouring outside...at least we got the food..." he sighed going to the elevators to their floor, he reached it stepping out.

At least I have a late morning flight tomorrow-

"Chan? Well hello~"

Chan walked around the corner...not expecting to walk into Lay. As soon as he did his attitude changed wanting to kill.

This asshole

"Hello, and goodbye-"

"I see you're staying with Felix? I just finished seeing my brother. He lives next door-"

"Ya I am, and ya I know" Chan huffed at him walking past Lay coldly, Lay smiled turning around looking at Chan's back.

"Well I heard tomorrow you're leaving? Didn't mean to eavesdrop but the walls in this complex are thin. Very thin, to be exact" Lay smirked, Chan bit his lip stopping in his tracks.

This guy is asking for it!

"Ya I am, what of it?" Chan turned around glaring at him, Lay had that same smirk tilting his head.

"Oh, well it was nice seeing you again. I'm sure Felix will miss your yoga sessions together, they seem quite intense from what I've heard~"

Chan was at his boiling point gripping the food bag.

"But don't worry, once you leave. Felix will still be in good hands with me, as always. You know, there is a permanent residence program I informed him about-"

And that was Chan's final straw, he furiously went up to Lay grabbing his shirt.

"Listen to me you fuck! You're not my boss or my attending so I don't care! But you better stop going after Felix and fucking with his work using mind games! Or else!" Chan threatened lowly, Lay had that smug look staring at him.

"Or else what? I'm keeping my work professional with him...
but, is it...you don't trust him around me?~" Lay taunted, Chan was seething with more anger.

"Lay-"

"What? Scared your fiancé will cheat on you-"

"Shut your god damn mouth!! You're the one who's a homewrecker! It's taking every ounce of mental strength to not murder you right now because Felix doesn't want me to beat your ass! So I'm giving you one last warning Lay! BACK OFF!!" Chan shoved him against the wall then walked off to Felix's apartment, Lay just smirked watching Chan disappear into the unit.

Still smirking...

"We'll see who he chooses in the end...Bang Chan~"