6-The same scene that I've always dreamed of

Felix told Chan about Lay hearing them...making the older want to commit arson even more but Felix calmed his ass down not to. The young blonde just kept his focus on his work and working with Lay, trying not to care about his antics.

"Lixiepop I'm going home now! When will you?" Luhan was clearing up some stuff as they were in a research room, the pair were testing some blood strains from a recent patient Lay instructed for them to do.

"Hmm...in a bit Lulu! I want to check this slide once more then I'll head out!" Felix said glancing over his shoulder.

"Oh...ok! I'll Text you later Lixiepop! Bye!"

"Bye!" Felix waved going back to the microscope, he hummed to himself toggling the zoom focus.

"Hm...it looks like-"

*Buzz*Buzz*Buzz*

"Hm?" Felix leaned back feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, he took it out smiling to see Chan's caller ID.

"Hey Channie~" Felix giggled holding the phone to his ear as he went back to looking through the microscope.

"Hey little Lixie, I've missed you~" Chan teased back.

"Channie we talked for like 3 hours last night~" Felix joked.

"And? That's barely enough time I need for my little Lixie princess~"

Felix blushed with a shy smile writing down some notes with his other hand.

"Well, what can I do for you Dr. Bang? I'm still in the lab researching" Felix clicked his tongue.

"All alone?"

"Ya? I usually work with Luhan but he left a bit ago-"

"Is Lay around?" Chan asked more serious, Felix sighed shaking his head.

Jealous ass he is~

"No he is not...my sweet fiancé Channie, he's doing some surgery or something. It's just me" Felix reassured him.

"Really? Well I'm not so sure about that..."

"Huh? What do you mean??" Felix mumbled confused looking at the next slide.

"I'm just saying-"

"Bang Chan don't you try to scare me with some ghost shit! You know I hate when you scare me like that-"

Chan cut him off with a laugh confusing the boy even more.

"What I'm saying is, if you look around. It may not be a ghost you see?~" he teased Felix, the blonde lifted his head still confused as hell.

"What?? What in the world are you-"

*Beep*Beep*

The line suddenly cut off, but...

"Hey princess~"

Felix felt two arms around his waist, he froze but then slowly turned his head to see...

Seeing it was Chan.

"C-Chan...?" He gasped speechless seeing the older hug him from behind, Chan smiled looking over his shoulder. Felix was in disbelief as he stood up from his seat turning around.

"C-Chan...Channie-"

"Hey little Lixie, surprise~" Chan smiled with a wink. And within seconds Felix broke down into happy tears jumping on him.

"Oh my god Channie!! Channie...!!" Felix wrapped his arms around his neck hugging him, Chan Chuckled some hugging him back.

"Hi my princess of China, how has my little Lixie been?" Chan teased kissing his head, Felix sniffled into his neck crying his name.