02 | lying

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWO

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWO. . . .
˗ˏˋlying'ˎ˗
message & irl!

( liv- olivia, celly- celeste)

celly
hey liv! how are you?

liv
hey celly, i'm good. you?

celly
good good. but are you sure?

liv
is this about andy's post?

celly
no? maybe? okay. it is. i just wanna
check in you know, since you're not really
over her after all :/

liv
yeah i get it celly and that's so nice of
you really. i'm happy we stayed friends even
though me and andy broke up. but yes of course  i didn't really think she would already
move on, but if she's happy so am i.

celly,
okay if you say so. but if you get sad
about it or anything. just text or call me
okay. cause i will always be here for you!

liv
thank you sm celly ily

celly
ily too liv

𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

LYING, SOMETHING I HATED when people did to me. even though i was doing it right now. of course, i was. i could not just tell celeste how i still loved her best friend, even though she broke up with me almost 7 months ago now.

i know that celeste just wanted to be a good friend to check in and ask how i was, but i  started talking about my feelings about HER. i would not be able to stop, which probably would end up annoying celeste. 

but of course, it hurt to see the girl i love being happy with someone else. it did for everyone.

but knowing that she got to feel that warm and nice feeling in her heart called love for someone else then me, hurt even more.

maybe they did not love each other though? maybe they just liked each other? whatever it was they were feeling now, love would probably come in soon enough anyways. 

however, it was i just needed to be happy for amgie. cause as long as she is happy so am i. is that not what everyone tries to tell themselves?

right that is what i needed to do. be happy for angelina marie nevaź, and be happy that she was in a new relationship with someone.

even though i still loved her more than anything.

AUTHOR RANTS!!
sad olivia :(