24 | you're such a mom

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR. . . .
˗ˏˋyou're such a mom'ˎ˗
irl!

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

SOFTLY HUMMING ALONG TOO the song 'nights' by frank ocean that was currently playing, angelina searched through her closet.

hoping she would find something to wear for the event olivia was holding only in a few hours.

you could say the brunette was quite anxious about the whole thing. not only was she gonna see the girl she confessed her love for a few weeks ago, but she was gonna watch her sing live all the songs inspired by them and their breakup.

closing her eyes angie took a deep breath before looking herself in the mirror. a dark green silk dress was covering her body down too her thighs. along with some white boots and gold jewelry.

she gave herself a small smile before grabbing her phone texting her friends a picture of herself. it didn't take long for them to respond with hearts and compliments. which made her heart swell.

she was happy her friends were joining her as well. because if she was going all by herself, she would definitely freak out and cancel.

the clock was only 5 pm still which meant she had a few hours left before the sour prom started. so once again texting her friends she asked them if they felt like getting some food before, which they responded with a bunch of 'yes'.

the nevaź girl left her home hopping into her car before driving to pick up her friends. first she picked up celeste who hopped into the car immediately stealing the aux causing angelina to laugh.

'bad idea!' by girl in red started playing causing her to grin before singing along with her friend who did the same. it didn't take long for the two to reach isadora's and flora's apartment as well.

and when they reached it the two girls was waiting outside large smiles covering their faces.

rolling down the window celeste let out an wolf whistle. "damn! hot girls alert!" they yelled to her two friends causing the two to laugh. 

"thank you madam beller." flora giggled as the roommates slipped into the backseat.

"so what are we thinking?" angelina questioned her friends as they drove through the streets of los angeles. "pizza or mcdonalds?"