21 | fuck it

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY ONE. . . .
˗ˏˋfuck it'ˎ˗
message & irl!

( andy- angelina, leste- celeste,
dora- isadora, flo- flora)

( andy- angelina, leste- celeste, dora- isadora, flo- flora)

flo
so..

leste
sour had a lot of sad songs..

flo
fr kinda sad..

dora
its like i'm friends with idiots😑
did you listen to it yet angie?

andy
no...
is it that bad? i'm kind of scared.

flo
i mean it's sad it is, but some songs
aren't tho

leste
yeah but um traitor...woah dude

andy
oh no i'm gonna feel so bad

dora
don't feel bad, it's just how she expresses
her feelings

leste
yeah she writes an whole album about
how much you broke her heart😁

flo
😐😑😐

dora
shut up celeste!!!!!!!! you're not
helping!!!!!!

leste
WHAT?
it's true!!!

andy
okay i'm gonna listen to it now

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

SIGHING SHE PLUGGED IN her airpods into her ears and went onto her spotify.

it was currently around 1 am and olivias new album SOUR had been out for an hour and it was already blowing. you could say angelina was quite nervous after what her friends had said about it.

searching up her ex's name, she clicked on the album cover. and a bunch of songs covered her screen. her eyes flickered over the screen.

brutal, traitor, drivers license, 1 step forward, 3 steps back, deja vu, good 4 u, enough for you, happier, jealousy jealousy, favorite crime and last but not least hope ur ok. that was the album.

she pressed the play button and the first song started playing. leaving her laying on her bed while listening to all the songs.

exactly 34 minutes and 46 seconds later she had listened to all the songs. and sure olivia didn't lie when she said it was inspired off their break up.

she hadn't even realized tears was slowly running down her checks. she couldn't believe herself. she had caused that one girl she loved so much pain.

and she hadn't even realized it. she didn't even know how much olivia was hurting cause she was busy focusing on marlene.

god, she felt bad. and dumb.

wiping away her tears she got up from the bed and grabbed a hoodie that was hanging on her chair.

she quickly sprinted down the stairs and grabbed her car keys from the counter in the hallway, and left her house.

slamming her car door shut she took a deep breath. "fuck it." she mumbled before starting the car and driving out of the driveway.

AUTHOR RANTS!!

so for those who dont know i started school last week which is why updates are slow right now. im really sorry for keeping you guys waiting! also thank you so much for 19K readers what the fuck??? love u all!!!!!<3