23 | not my girlfriend

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY THREE. . . .
˗ˏˋnot my girlfriend'ˎ˗
irl & message!

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

THE NEVAŹ GIRL WAS laying on her bed as she scrolled through instagram, music flowing out of her bluetooth speaker beside her desk.

it had been about two weeks since the night at the cliff, where she had admitted her feelings for her ex. which had left them in a quite awkward position for the moment.

cause right after angelina had admitted her feelings the two had just stared at each other before and phone call coming from no one else then her friends, a facetime group call to be exact.

angelina obviously ignored them, but it didn't stop the three from continuing to spam call. so, in the end she had texted them about her current situations hoping they would stop interrupting.

but obviously made it much worse since her friends then started to freak out over the fact that the ex couple was alone.

and while this was happening olivia had gotten many calls as well, also from her friends. wondering where the hell she had disappeared too on her release night.

and well from there the two exchanged a few words, mostly angelina apologizing for her friends dragging olivia out in the middle of the night along with olivia repeating that it was okay.

then getting into their own cars leaving the cliff along with the confession that had been made that night.

in the two weeks since that the rodrigo girl had been busy with her new album releasing, which left angelina alone with her thoughts.

it wasn't like the two stopped talking after that night, they started texting much more. but both girls seemed to ignore the whole thing about angie revealing she still loved liv.

a small sigh escaped the brunette's lips as 'striptease' by carwash started playing. rolling of her bed she walked towards her desk smiling at the polaroid photo she had found the other day.

it was a picture of her staring at olivia as she had her guitar in her lap, probably singing some new song. and if you looked closely, you could see the small smile that laid on angelina's lips, along with the adoration in her brown eyes.

she knew isadora had taken that picture since you could see celeste and flora dancing in the background. oh, how she missed those times.

the sound of her phone ringing broke the girl out her thoughts. walking back towards her bed she grabbed her phone where a group facetime call was requested by dora.

throwing herself back on the bed again she answered it with a small smile and as the call connected the view of flora standing at the oven cooking some eggs, celeste in their bed half asleep even though the clock was around two pm and Isadora sitting at her desk with raised eyebrows.