13 | big freaking mess

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER THIRTEEN

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER THIRTEEN. . . .
˗ˏˋbig freaking mess'ˎ˗
irl!

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I GROANED AS I threw my phone away. god i'm so stupid.

this whole situation was very annoying to me. with olivia releasing driver's license and marlene getting furious with me, i didn't know what to do.

i had stopped reading the comments on my posts, and dms i got a while ago. when they changed from "i hate you" or "you fucking suck" to "i hope you die and goes to hell" or something like "i swear to god you deserve nothing. you're an terrible excuse for an human being".

it wasn't like i was unfamiliar with the hate. i mean everyone who had a large amount of followers did get them. but when it turned from mean comments to death threats, it scared me. and it hurt.

isadora, celeste and flora had all been here comforting me earlier while we played some monopoly and ate food. but as soon as they left, i was alone with my thoughts again.

and i hated it.

i couldn't stop thinking about this whole situation.

olivia saying she still loved me in her song. I mean, was that true? did she still love me? and did i still love her? or what the hell was happening?

suddenly my phone made a sound causing me to break out of my thoughts. reaching forward i grabbed it and read the notification.

"i'm sorry about earlier. can we talk?" it was marlene.

i sighed as i typed in a respond. "sure. come to my house?" it didn't take long for her to answer. "i'll be there in 10<3." i closed my eyes sighing once again.

this was a big fricking mess.

AUTHOR RANTS!!
is anyone even still here? like are you still
enjoying the book? pls tell me :)